South Park episode called "201"

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Yourcatdead, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Hey guys I missed this episode unfortunately on Wednesday. And I've been reading on the South park site, first I went to the streaming of the vids, and this error popped up:
    [​IMG]

Been there since Wednesday night. And now Matt & Trey say that they do not support this episode meaning it will not be up, and they apologize for it. So it looks like I won't be able to see it. But my question is does anybody know where I can see this episode? It must be bad if Matt and Trey don't want to continue it, or have anything to do with it. So does anybody know where I can find this episode?

There use to be a site called southparkcentral - but that closed a while ago. So anybody know?:wave:

2. The prophet Muhammad appeared in a Bear suit. A bunch of crazy Muslims have protested it.

3. Yeah I saw last weeks episode. I'm looking for the one this past Wednesday.

4. Google it. It's around.

5. yeah i heard they got death threats and stuff because of it

6. Yup, I think it was Wednesday morning. Don't know what they're all emo about, Muhammad had been shown already on South Park.

7. yeah but wasn't he shown as like a giant computer thingy

8. If matt stone and trey parker are apologizing for that episode.. I have lost almost all respect for them.

Sell outs.

PS- I might not fully understand the situation, so I may retract this

9. a death threat from militant muslims is pretty serious...i would probably do the same thing in there situation. A cartoon isn't worth dying over IMO.

10. LOL at this post.

U make a post then IN the post say u may not believe what u just posted.

Good stuff.

11. LOL where did you find that?

12. I think the meaning is they don't support the EDITED version?

13. I think that was the Super Best Friends episode years back.

14. Could be

A Statement from Matt and Trey

\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t "In the 14 years we've been doing South Park we have never done a show that we couldn't stand behind. We delivered our version of the show to Comedy Central and they made a determination to alter the episode. It wasn't some meta-joke on our part. Comedy Central added the bleeps. In fact, Kyle's customary final speech was about intimidation and fear. It didn't mention Muhammad at all but it got bleeped too. We'll be back next week with a whole new show about something completely different and we'll see what happens to it." \t\t\t\t\t\t\t

On google. Was on the Super Best Friends episode.

15. Oh I guess I missed that episode lol

16. I found it streaming on another site via google. Its the censored version for sure. I hope that a uncensored version makes its way out, what a comedycentral fail.

17. It's on season 5. I went to get the link for the episode, but because of Mohammad it says they no longer air the episode. I wonder if the Obama is gonna say some shit about this or anything.

"America launches nuke over cartoon"

Retarded fucking people

18. Eh it's an alright episode, it's kind of a drag how they disregarded the episode "Super Best Friends" "200" and "201" they removed it from iTunes,Amazon, and Netflix. And theres a rumor that the season 5 DVDs will be called back, and that episode will be removed, then Season 5 will be re-released without it. Kinda sad.

Grasscity Deals Near You