Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

South Padre Island, TX

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Brand-Ohh, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Hey everyone, new here.  next month me and my bro are headed to South Padre Island from Austin.  Couple questions, are the border checkpoints only when you leave SPI?  Also, does anyone know what it is like there in Feb?  We plan to toke it up on the beach one night.  Thanks!

2. I'm from the northern Austin area :D I'd like to find out about this too, as I have a friend who has a place in north padreSent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yeah the checkpoint is only on the way back. The weather in February can range anywhere between 50 - 95 depending of if there's a cold front or not.

4. Also there no checkpoint to get to north padre.

5. That is what I have heard about the only checkpoints are northbound.  We are staying at a hotel right on the beach, so we will have a private beach.  I don't expect the beach to be that crowded at night in Feb. so we shouldn't have any issue finding a place to toke.