Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

South Florida Purps! **pics**

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by pa1031, Sep 19, 2009.

1. This is some nice bud i picked up for $12/g....really sweet smelling with a heavy mind and body stone, perfect balance of sativa vs. indica.

What do you guys think?

Attached Files:

2. looks delicious mah dude. enjoy!!

3. thanks kushorsour!

4. Looks tasty, hope you're rippin' that out of a nice glass bong ;)

5. haha you know it bro

6. thats some dope weed man. here in oregon it usually averages 10-12 a gram. But for some exotic like that its like 15-20 almsot a g

7. it usually is more like 20, but my dealer got a good deal so he passed it on:smoking:

8. I've never heard of $12 a g lol, sounds so random. I'd GLADLY pay that for that herb though haha, crazy lookin stuff

9. yeah man i lucked out, and i never see anything remotely purple down here, so it was a surprise to say the least

good vibes guys thanks

10. Nice nug!! what part of South FL are you in?

11. yea im in so fl too. where u live?

12. Wow!!! Dats def. one of the top purps i've seen on here man!! does it smoke as good as it looks?

13. Damn, niceeeeee.<3 I was about to go out n get some purp haze. My dealer told me 30 a g.. He said it'd be dankest though. I hope Im not getting ripped.. Or I could get White Widow for 30 a g.. idk

14. 30 a g is wayyyyyy too much for any weed, dont do it!

and im in Jupiter but these nugs are from boca

15. Nice man, enjoy. How was the taste?

16. #17 FL420, Sep 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2009
    wow 30 a g is nuts i get dro or dank 80-100 a qtr most i do is 20 a g anymore your getn ripped,.... nice bud there kinda dark though. purp i get around here i s usually light green and fluffy as fuck that looks kinda compact could be the pic tho