Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

South Florida Pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by pa1031, Jun 10, 2009.

1. got a 1/16 for $20, really good looking and well cured...strongg sativa :smoking:

Attached Files:

2. where in sofla? i had some strong sativa that looked just like that where i'm at a little bit ago.

3. west palm area

4. 561 rep!
    lake worth here:smoking:

5. north country, gardens area:wave:

6. Tasty, very tasty looking.

7. ahah it is tasty and it has a very light, lemony and pine scent...very smooth and intense head buzz that lasts for hours

8. looks nice

9. lots of citrus buds flooding east coast

10. nice bud man , and for the price you cant complain

11. wtf is a 16th? Over here we call em half eighths for 25 and the yweigh out to 1.7 is that what your talking about? lol but nice pick up thats some pretty decent bud.

12. I never understood why dealers sell half eighths. Seems like some nickel and diming nonsene that would be more trouble than its worth. JMO

13. sometimes when you only have 20-30 dollars it comes in handy...cant be buying o's all the time

and yes a 16th is a 1.7

14. Well its just way more cost effective purchasing in bulk, that has always been my belief.

15. True but sometimes you just want a little bit, ya know? I wish I could buy a pound at a time :D

16. See the thing in my area is the 1/16 goes for 30 1/8 for 60 and so on it doesn't drop off in price any when you get bulk, damn half o is 240

17. what happens usually though, is as you increase the size of your pickups, your buying closer to the source and eliminating some middle men, dropping the cost

18. I have to go through two middle men though that is the sad thing, my friend wont introduce me to his connect even though Ive known him for awhile, kinda frustrating but oh well.

19. Yeah cause he is probably pinching your sacks

20. He did until I got some scales