Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

South Florida pick up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SmoknDaFlame420, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Some pretty dank bud... Nice high, feel it mostly in the forehead

Attached Files:

2. looks very nice, i wish i had some

3. That looks really dank, how much did you get (and price)?

4. what area of sofla..? i'm down here too, that looks similar to some stuff that was going around a minute ago.

5. It was a 160 half o, and im in west palm

6. looks good to me

7. OP, where in south fl are you?

8. Looks nice, Broward here..

9. thats miami weed man...i could tell just from the get go

looks flame...160 for a half? is it really taxed in westpalm for halfs?

10. what you gettin halfs for bro? 160 is pretty much standard when i look to cop

11. im from miami...and around here nice dank is 150 for a half o standard...160-165 if its like alien looking shit...but if u look at my stash that i posted up that goes for 150 for the half

12. What part of Miami? Usually I can only find some good good shit in Pines or Weston; and it runs me 160-170 plus the drive west.

13. miami-dade county...or shall i say miami faded county lol...but yeah kendall n pinecrest(lol i know)

14. Ahh way south then lol. I stay right across from the Hard Rock