Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

South florida og hash oil pick up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by steadytokin, Jan 12, 2012.

1. I like experimenting and making my own oil better, but on the east coast oil and budder sell for insane amounts on the streets. $80 a gram for some oil as nice as that looks isn't the highest I've seen people pay.

2. LMAO...try and find my ass. A good grower is going to be VERY stealthy and VERY difficult to find.

A dumbass growing a few plants in his parents hall closet might be pretty easy to find, but you ain't gettin anything from him.

3. hah sometimes those idiot noobs are the usually the guys that think their trim is useless and throw it away (or give it to ya for cheap and think they're the one that came up :cool:) whereas the good established growers are more likely to know what can be made from their trim and keep it for themselves

4. [quote name='"420friendlyguy"']

LMAO...try and find my ass. A good grower is going to be VERY stealthy and VERY difficult to find.

A dumbass growing a few plants in his parents hall closet might be pretty easy to find, but you ain't gettin anything from him.[/quote]

I never said it was an easy task lol and where I live its like every fuckin 5th person you meet is growing so I often forget people can't just call up a friend and be like "hey, know anyone with leftovers?" Hahahahaha

Speaking of... I'm trimming my baby either today or tomorrow depending on my time frame lol gonna be fuuuuun (not)

5. There's kids on this site that think their stems are completely useless- i think I could find a dumbass that doesn't know the value of his trim :confused_2:

6. Well which lady are you talking about my man??? Guess one's work and ones play...LMAO

7. [quote name='"420friendlyguy"']

Well which lady are you talking about my man??? Guess one's work and ones play...LMAO[/quote]

.... lol I think its pretty clear I'm talking about my plant... the only plant I have hahahahahah

Trimming isn't fun work, its boring as fuck

8. Trimming is work to me...I look forward to it because it means green for me.

9. [quote name='"420friendlyguy"']

Trimming is work to me...I look forward to it because it means green for me.[/quote]

I work 40 hours a week sometimes more

Trimming cuts into my free time

10. Yeah...unfortunately, haven't had that problem for quite some time. Got some things in the works though...wish I could figger out a way to make stuff grow faster.

11. now that i'm growing and learning more about the plant i'm definitely with you guys! I just made my first batch!

12. so more on the oil topic..
    im no noob to BHO.. never done iso, but i want to try supercritical extraction with Co2.
    Anyone know anything about it? a little googleing linked me to a MASSIVE guide that involved burning off plant matter by baking it before you even start the extraction.. something like an oz turns into 21.5 grams of concentrated thc, not hash just plant matter burned off, then proceeding to the co2 extraction but it had like pressures and shit all kinds of stuff idk about..

anyone know how to make it simple? because c02 is suppose to have the greatest yield..
    but at 16oz to 1 oz i get good yield myself with BHO so if not ill stick to what i know

13. U kno where a ***** can get some hash oil? im in West palm Cuzzo...

14. none of u guys know anything this is a wack attempt at budder this is some schwap bho made with mid grade bud in south fl no way that came from cali. all cali oil is much more stable and in small containers and just a better product. this is some runny nasty shit doesn't even look fully purged please dont ever pick this garbage up again find someone who actually gets their shit from cali

15. What is the consistency of that oil? It looks like it's pretty runny, liquidy?

16. i live in south florida and recently i started fucking with hash oil, i have a atmos raw and get hash oil cartridges. Right now i have "the white" hash oil and later today im getting headband hash oil. the only thing is that down here in south florida the oil is so much money for a gram!! 90$ is serious. im trying to find a good steady connect for a cheaper price.

17. Yo i live in southwest florida, where do your hookup

18. Another SWFL resident here who also is trying to get my hands on some of this fine BHO!!! Anyone with info should hmu asap!  :yummy:

19. lol a year later i'm eating my words, the oil trade down here is EXPLODING

20. yeah it is...I  just got an ounce of oil