Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

South FLorida dank pick-up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by imarolla187, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Hey guys check out this dank that I just picked up, and let me know what you think. this is 20 bucks worth minus the bowl I just smoked. Has a sweet taste with a uplifting buzz. :wave:Thanks for stopping by and keep tokin up blades:smoke:

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      313.7 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      366.4 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      242.9 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      290.1 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      337.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Nice pickup man, South FL represent. Enjoy that shit. :smoke:

3. Thanks bro reppin south Florida where the weather is as nice as the weed:D

4. #4 sensimilla, Feb 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2011
    Nice pickup! and representing SFL!!

heres a little something something i got recently along with green pistols and blue lady g's ;) (in sfl too lol)

[​IMG]

5. thanks man and nice pickups aswell!

6. That looks like a grip for 20 . Was it dense?

7. Nah I wouldnt really decribe it as dense, the nugs were small and kinda fluffy. It was a gram.

8. Cool. It looks dank

9. thanks bro:smoke:

10. Nice buds. I got something that looks similar to that recently. Will have to take some photos over the weekend.

11. Looks delicious. I'm up in north central :D

12. thanks man:smoke:

appreciate it bro:hello:...are you getting some good stuff up there?

13. Yeah man. My dealer is pretty low on the chain so any name he gives me is usually wrong but its super dank. Check out my pickup thread

14. Its ironic that the best dank ive smoked was called blue dream, and i live in the 941 area. It was around for 6 months maybe but its been replaced by a new strain.(or name, who knows anymore)

15. Nice pick up I stayed in SFL for awhile yall do have some good smoke :D

16. I'm in North Central FL and I got some blue dream here a couple weeks back. It was very good wish he still had it.

17. [​IMG]

this is what i just picked up here in south florida, or rather it was delivered :smoke:

18. Hell Yeah I don't really go by the names because a lot of the time its wrong:rolleyes:. Ill definitely stop by your pickup thread bruh:smoke:. I encourage you to check out my gallery dude , I have tons of pics of super danks I used to pickup from growers back when I lived in Texas :wave:

Yeah that legit Blue Dream is some serious smoke man Its one of my favorites.

Yeah it seems like everyone around here smokes bud I'm serious its crazy yo ha ha, appreciate the love :smoke:

19. Very Nice my doode.

20. That Shit looks dank