South Dakota

Discussion in 'General' started by Exeter, Dec 22, 2004.

1. Any stoners from south dakota in the city? Just wondering, it'd be fun sharing stoner stories with people from around here.

2. im from SD.

3. i ahve a cousin there and visit at least twice a year do you live i sioux falls

4. i never thought i would find another person from SD lol im from belle fourche...anyone here wanna holla just AIM me at coltonwinieckie or send me and MSN message at i_waz_born_2_sk8@hotmail.com, or you could just e mail me with that e mail addy for my MSN

5. Yea im from SD too, the drug laws here suck. Lots of good backroads to smoke on, and out of the way places though.

6. im from sd..castlewood to be exact..anyone from around here should hit me up and go cruizin

7. do any of yall live in sioux falls?

8. Well i used to live in south dakota, Rapid city to be exact. Then I moved to Nebraska, oh well.

9. i live in north dakota and yes the back roads around here are the best for country cruising i used to do that so much, i cant smoke tempararly so maybe when i can ill ask and roadtrip down there

10. i ahve to say thats something that florida can't offer is back roads (at least niceville) driving out on dirt roads surrounded by corn and stuff with like 2 houses in the next sq. mile is just about the most badass thing ever.

11. i live in sioux falls.

12. im in belle fourche..close to rapid, closer to spearfish

13. i'm too lazy to look it up and i don't remember but is Fargo in SD? Oh well. I just visited some family in fargo last weekend. Actually a funny story if you care to read:

I had to go to a wedding with my parents and I have never been caught smoking weed... yet and I didn't know this until my parents told me going back to Wisconsin that my cousin had been caught smoking weed and stuff. My cousin and his friend who are the same age as me get bored and want to go home. His mom asks me if I'd like to go, thinking my cousin wont smoke if I'm there. We get there and start watching TV when his friend calls someone and I hear, "He bought a third and a gram?... Sweet." I immidiately ask my cousin if he smokes pot, and we end up sitting on his back porch smoking bowl after bowl talking about different things. I had never really been close to any of my relatives like that so I thought it was pretty cool. His mom came home with my parents to pick me up and we hurry up and run through his window to his basement. My cousin's friend was seen by his mom and so she got suspicious. Luckily my parents were drunk and didn't know I was high. We go back to the hotel, stop because the Northern Lights were out. They turned out to be the best Norther Lights I have ever seen in my life. Seriously incredible, especially because I was stoned. And that was my night in Fargo.

14. no fargo is in north dakota and that is where i live, yea if he is younger and lives here the odds are that they get high, there isnt really anything else to do, and yea there can be some bomb ass northern lights every once and a while

15. i went to an indian reservation a long time ago for some church thing... its was really fucked up, and really sad. Really makes you wish you could do something ya know?

16. i live in SD

17. i live near aberdeen. any1 live in aberdeen?

18. khamulx and i are chiefin in up in Y-town

19. Sioux Falls represent...unfortunately.......lol

20. most of my mom's side of the family lives in rapid city. She grew up in SD so we go there once a summer to visit family. It's a 14 hour drive so i try to take a few hits every stop :)