South Dakota Governor against Marijuana legalization

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Jar118787, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Let's spread the word that Governor Kristi Noem doesn't want legalization of marijuana in her state. Lets help out our fellow Americans in SD. Start the debate to legalize marijuana in SD and the rest of the 49 states!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I believe most of us.....here on this site....this forum.....do that.....either "actively" or "in-actively" every day........but yeah....we feel your passion here

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thank you

• Like Like x 1
  4. Only way to voice an option is to start a petition man

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

5. That's true

• Like Like x 1
  6. I’m in oregon I could care less bout that backward ass state. Here’s a tip move or vote em out and get someone in there that want the tax $s.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I’m with you OP, read my posts and you’ll see that I never tire of griping about pot prohibition. I’m in a state that’s the same way.

• Like Like x 1
  8. How do SD's residents feel about the issue? If a majority are against cannabis legalization you can't blame their governor for representing that view. If a majority favor legalization then take the issue up in the next election.

Also in SD the major problem is not your governor, it's your senior senator. The sooner you can get John Thune out of office the sooner your state will have legal cannabis. And the sooner our country will be allowed to restore proper Title II rights for our internet traffic etc. He's an established traitor to and destroyer of our Constitution, and he amounts to a surrogate senator for out of state special interests. Most of his major campaign contributors are from out of his state.

• Like Like x 1