Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

South Carolina

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by skunkxx, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Nice catch. Ready for it to warm up to get back on the lake. Gotta drop christmas trees this weekend for new fish beds in the lake I live on.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

2. Have to get around to putting in a new dock. Should be a good project. And babycow I'm around the capital. Can snag zips for 300 but quality sometimes isn't what yours looks like, but then again don't get me wrong its still good bud..
    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #83 babycow420, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    ya quality comes and goes, but usually stay's. just got 2 g's for $20 last night of this stuff 
    2014-01-19 01-58-57.517.jpg

i also get quarters for $80

4. Ha have some pretty similar looking bud. Its dense and mostly green but a little purple splotches. Not much smell. Pretty damn good prices man! Wonder if my friend at cofc gets this, lol.Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I' am north Charleston somehow i wouldn't doubt it though,bud travels a long way. I always wish i had like a bud map showing how many places it has been, you have a dock? same here, i am on the river though.

6. [quote name="babycow420" post="19354101" timestamp="1389916462"]Hey guys new here on GS, This is typical stuff down here in Charleston. Nice plants to skunk keep it up![​IMG] 20130926_141327.jpg [/quote] wow! That looks great... I'm over here in Charlotte hardly see bud like that around my way. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. looks good.. im in myrtle beach we see shit like that alot just not at those prices ..guess its who ya know..

8. #88 babycow420, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    for sure, all about who you know.

another nice couple nugs from awhile back.
    20130421_125821.jpg 20130421_125554.jpg

9. #89 skunkxx, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
    Hey did someone in here say something about building a dock?

I have a U shaped dock that we took out from cabin when we moved

It really needs a new home and I have the guys to build it back about half the normal  new cost.

Ok other than that,My new setup flo & grow type flood and drain setup.

I did not think that it would be so ez to transfer over to this setup from soil and some bubble bucket all home made setups.

I am testing out my 30 yr plus strain that I started breeding with some old Black Colombian and a Hawaiian Mowie Wowie.

I started them out in late 70s,and held on to a few seeds and keep on messing around with them until today.

Things have changed alot as far as what I know is one of the biggest things,and this thing call INTER~WEB service has given everyone

the info that would have taken for ever for someone to get all of it together if they ever could. 

I got really lucky and came out with a great strain that is vey strong and can take all the bad habits one can throw at it.

Its a good cross of two good old timer pot strains. It has a great buzz, and doesn't mind what weather it is exposed too much.

And best of all I did not get any male plants at all.I can not get over 100% female plants.More info/pics coming. 100_2461.JPG 100_3056.JPG

10. Yeh, we are re doing the dock up at the family lake house. I would love to save the labor but I know Grannie wants it straight out like before lol. Damn thing just collapsed last year. I'm just helping, no project cost at least!That's quite a story for your strain man. Whenever you get around I'd love to hear more about her. Looks like some sativa, how's she smoke??Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. one word "yummy"!

12. just picked this up today.
    2014-01-21 18-23-13.770.jpg

13. My father inlaw and I are gonna add on to an existing dock that's off the bank behind my house this spring. Its about 25 years old and hasn't been used in about 10 years. Gotta lot of work to do to it to make it safe to use. Gonna extend it and maybe widen it out also. Steps to it are gonna be a pain because how steep the bank is.

Hows everyone in lovely South Carolina today?

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

great day to live in south Carolina, slept in till 2pm and now i'm headed to the end of my dock to smoke a blunt, maybe hop on the boat and just cruise

15. Jeep if you need any dock work,I still have some older docks that would match in with older dock and make it really nice for half the money or less of a new one,treated lumber is thru the roof.

Damn BabyCow you sound like me I am on the night shift hours myself.
    Wish I lived somewhere like Las vegas where they run everything all night long.

A city that never sleeps kinda thing would fit me alot better.

But I would still need to get into my country mood.

Ok I am going to try to post a few pics of grow,its taking off very well even though its my first ime on this ebb&flo 12 pot setup.Its too ez,even my 7 yr old can keep it going.

Peace Out
    Skunkxxx

GOPR2876.JPG

GOPR2896.JPG

GOPR2795.JPG

16. looks awesome skunk, good luck through out your grow.

17. GOPR2919.JPG

GOPR2916.JPG

GOPR2915.JPG

GOPR2913.JPG

GOPR2912.JPG

18. NA that is anole lizard.

19. Good looking stuff here guys. I actually work in SC, but live in NC. Loving the grows man.