Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

South Carolina

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by skunkxx, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Still old camera, just took a couple thru the old loop I had laying around.

Old lady gives me a hard time,but I almost never have to go to the builders supply,and alot of times when I need something like a fitting for a bust/frozen pipe they are closed anyway.

So I say a little bit of junk is not always a bad thing,esp when you need something and find it in your junk pile.

O yea this is a shot of the buds,wish I could get the trichomes to show up better on photos.O well getting there,3 or 4 weeks now and counting.

Attached Files:

2. Got this today for $10 near the coast. Slowly building up to 420 lol.

~Cherry

Attached Files:

3. I have not bought any weed since 2004 or maybe even longer…

I have been lucky to keep myself and a couple more in medical grade smoke for yrs.

How much did that weigh?

4. Guy who sold it said it was .7 but wen i weighed it, it weighed about a gram. He mustve tried to eyeball that shit

~Cherry

5. bad news found a couple seeds,got to find the troubled branch,or it could be bad…

6. I am trying to get some good pics,but cam is old and worn out.

Attached Files:

7. you using nutes? what week flowering is that, buds look airy

8. I USED HOLLAND SECRET,but just water lately.about 7 weeks in.
    Not as airy as they look in pics.I did use Gravity until this yr I heard it has some bad chemicals in it. can tell the diffence in the size of the buds for sure.But quality is still up there,as the small tester buds are good smoke.thx for looking.Do you have a grow going? What strains are you runnning?
    I shared some of my seeds with a fellow from Shalotte NC.Are you close to that area?

9. ive heard of shalotte. weve got some Reserva Privada Hurricane and Glass slipper going both about into their fifth week of flowering

10. sorry missed the striper comment,i was into fishing for big cats and stripers. striper 24/7 was my site.boat fishing for them in the same area 'wicked tuna' is filmed.

11.  Room full

12. Just a pic of the Big Indica evegged again,and a cheese ,and a couple others,a kush and a skunkxx GOPR1711.JPG GOPR1707.JPG GOPR1720.JPG

13. Plants look amazing. Im from the upstate. Would be nice to have some bud like that around this area. Keep up the good work.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

14. That's quite a wall of text... but I actually read it. That must be incredible smoking on something you've developed now for decades... cheers man.

15. thanks alot,here r a few more pics,8 plants,. GOPR1721.JPG GOPR1720.JPG GOPR1707.JPG GOPR1708.JPG

16. GOPR2118.JPG

GOPR2121.JPG

GOPR2115.JPG

GOPR2113.JPG

GOPR2105.JPG

GOPR1764.JPG

17. Just about have it all jarred up.Thank goodness

18. Solid harvest man. Good pics.

You upstate or in the Lowcountry?

Charlestoner, myself.

19. Nice harvest. Im ready for spring so I can attempt my first grow. Its getting harder to get good bud around my area.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.