Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

South Carolina

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by skunkxx, Nov 17, 2011.

1. #21 skunkxx, Mar 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2013
    Sure dude.I come in a few times a month,but can be found chatting online at ozstoners.Stop by there some time.The auzzie can be rough,but if I see let me know you came from here.Peace out You got a grow going?

I have a bit of the claw going on with my big Indica and she is jst been turned back too…

The other is a revegged plant also.It is a orginal Granddaddy Purple.

I am thining of cloning off it if it keeps growing good.

I am looking for about 20 to 50 seeds of this strain.May mix in a few others.Thinking My pateints would love to have the only purple buds around for next winter cold months when we all hurting in both ways.

Thanks and I would also tell you guys I went to a NORML meeting in Columbia SC last week and will be in Atlanta Saturaday for the NORML meeting there this weekend.I wish I could make both days but cant.
    Hit me up if you are in SC area.

The movement needs some help…

I may have a plan…to help.

Attached Files:

2. Lights just went out soI took a few pics of my turtle room.

I just have a few plants in there too.

Corn is coming along.lol

Hoping She will produce well even though I didnt care for as good as I could have.

Attached Files:

3. I stay in Charlotte NC. Moved a while back still un familiar with the area. Are you close by any chance? I get excited when i see other tokers here around these states. What is NORML??

4. Damn dude! You do a great job with your grow, I am in SC too.

5. I am just outside the queen city.

National org. re. of MJ Laws. We protest laws against MMJ

Nice to see you here.
    I am in hotlanta tonight.

6. Thanks.I really made it hard on this girl,but she i s a monster.

what part of SC…about?

Thanks for the looking...

7. I'm in the upstate area. Guessing around 20 minutes from Greenville, SC. Not too up to speed on these organizations supporting the MJ movement. Could someone post some links that might be informative on the topic ? Wouldn't mind getting involved where I can - especially attend some meetings if they are any.

"Don't worry, be Happy" - Marley

8. I am a little south of Columbia. You've got some great bud! :smoke:

9. Awesome man. Keep doing what you doing. Happy smoking!!

10. She is showing some white hairs now so it will not be too much longer.
    I will post up some pics soon,cool weather is making it a bitch to control temps.
    A/C on A/C off,too cold outside for it,vent on A/C is getting room too cold,I hate this weather.
    Seedlings are falling behind,noramlly I would have all my clone and seed work done for outside this yr.
    Hopefully something good will turn out,last yr was hard.I need a break this summer.

11. Yea it's raining today and its pretty chilly.. Carolina weather for you

12. #32 skunkxx, Apr 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2013
    Just a few flowers off the big moma Indica.

Attached Files:

13. Gorgeous :)

14. Just a couple of pic.I love the stem and root ball on both ends.Never had that be4.Ok later Pease out

Attached Files:

15. Be my best friend? :)

16. maybe 5 weeks left…Could have been better but maybe I will get a few OZ's for the pain.

Attached Files:

17. Please stop teasing.. Man I wish I could grow here in NC e.e anyways keep it up man stay safe and under the radar!

18. A lower branch that was trimmed today.I was doing my last pruning of small lower limbs and this little bugger was hanging low so she had to go…But it is really full and looking nice.More hairs look redder than they really are. Not sure why.

I am still adding molasses and a small amount of cal~mag along with Gravity for the big buds,truly thickens them up nicely

Attached Files:

19. Hey skunk if you got some time check out my recent thread post please!! Breaking news on Medical Marijuana!!

20. #40 skunkxx, Apr 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2013
    Just a few shots I took last night.

I have a new camera coming…Think this one is worn out.

I also included a few pics of some seed plants that I just poped a few days ago.
    Looks like some strong Indica back~ground is going to pay off in these.

Thanks for looking. sorry picture quality is so bad.

Still says my 4 to 5 week due date is going to work.

Only using the blue(K) and red(P2O5) from my 3 part Holland Secret, My humbolt county flower hardner,they call it Gravity.It works great,DONT use too much.It will make the buds grow all kinda crazy.Not in a good way either.

Attached Files: