South Carolina

Discussion in 'General' started by Dazey, Apr 22, 2011.

1. So. My sister wants me to do something with my life. So she made me an offer to go stay with her and her husband in SC and work and goto school. I'm not really sure I wanna do that cause I don't know anyone there. But what I really wanna know is, how is the weed there? And what are the prices like? Is it easy to find bud out there?

I'd be living in Greenville and right now I highly doubt I'll do it but I'm thinking about trying it for a month or so and seeing how it is.

2. Screw south carolina, all the dank is in North Carolina.

I've never heard anything good involving weed there but the areas are so rural there are prolly a lot of growers. If worst comes to worst and you decide to live there I say look for a dealer in Myrtle Beach or Charleston.

3. I think you should do it. yeee

4. I wish i could still neg rep people, because this post warrants it.

You clearly have no knowledge of SC, buddy. I have lived in charlotte for my entire life and gone to school in SC the past 4 years. There is just as much dank weed in SC as there is in NC.

If you are going to offer advice to people, you need to have some idea about what you are talking about. First off, greenville is not a rural area. And more importantly, why the hell are you telling him to look in myrtle beach or charleston for a dealer? Those cities are over 4 hours away from greenville.

Here is a map to show how ridiculous you suggestion is (Myrtle beach is in horry county by the way):
    [​IMG]

If he decides to live there, he will have no problem finding weed. There is plenty of it in greenville.

5. Thanks for the advice man. I mean i'm sure if I goto classes out there I'll find someone who smokes and can find me bud. Just feels like it will take a while. And I'm still iffy about the whole situation

6. #6 spulls, May 17, 2011
    Last edited: May 17, 2011
    I live in Greenville. You'll find dank, no worries.

If you do move, PM me on here, I'll help you out if you can't find anything.

Prices aren't horrible. Quarter of mid is around 25-30, average dank is anywhere from 20-30/g.

7. my gf is in summerville, haha just sayin

8. im in spartanburg you can find it but yea loud is anywhere between 15-25 its a bunch of head shops in greenville

9. just moved back myself. If your older like I am its a lot harder to find someone, trust me I know. Just dont freakin move to Kansas because you will be out of luck out there. I only smoked 3 times in over 4 years.......it really sucked.

10. SC'er here. i get dank for 15/gram, 55/8th. normally it's 20/g, 60/8th, and if its any more than that, dont buy it, just dumb fucking highschoolers trying to turn around really dank weed they bought.

11. She wants you to move in with her and do something with your life, and all you can ask us is about the drugs? How about "How are the job oprotunites in such & such field?" , "How are the taxes/housing/school prices" etcetc

12. The few times I've visited we easily procured dank in the Charleston/Columbia area. There is a lot of good stuff that comes in from the bay. TrueNirvana has no idea what they're talking about.

13. Wrong.

14. Ive been in greenville for 4 years now, and Ive found a few people with connects for
    great weed. Its all about who you know imo. But, the prices I have paid have been
    high, usually 60-75 for an 8th. Plus there are several headshops.

15. Hows everyone doing?? Just moved here from pa, living in summerville. Any fellow tokers in the area? Looking forward to meeting some of you

16. Need a hook up in NMB/MB area, just moved here and don't know a damn soul! Thx!

17. you ffucking bum, get a damn job and go with yo sis.

18. its grass city forums...not crack head forums...take the anger and...........