South Carolina stoners?

Discussion in 'General' started by CosmicSerpent, Sep 7, 2007.

1. Yo I'm goin to C of C in the fall. I hear the place is mad chill.

2. Anyone else around Columbia? I'm in Lexington actually. Is it just me or is it dry as hell around here? Just schwaggy stuff or way over-priced KB. CofC was a lot of fun, btw. There's a lot of good shit in Charleston.

3. Ohh shit, I live in Irmo son, and to the poster above me, yes, yes it fucking is :(

4. <-----Greenville here.....

5. Ha, I'm here in Beaufort.

For your issue, get a 5-8 foot rubber tube and an old shirt. Poke the tube out of your window and close the gap with your old shirt. Exhale through the tube. It works wonders, I do that at my house. It's grand, being able to smoke inside on a rainy day, AND cruise GC while I'm smoking. It's perfect.

6. im in conway. usually pick up from myrtle though.

7. I'm gonna be attending CofC in a few weeks, dorming downtown. I've been living in the area for some amt. of time, and there's some killer tree if you look in the right places :)

8. I live in the charleston area, SC

9. I'm Just outside Columbia in a small town called Lugoff . I've ran into purp , kush and blueberry so around here we smoke nuttin but the best .

10. I was there for 6 months in 2002. I was in the Air Force and was sent out to Charleston AFB for some backfilling at the Aireal Port there. I loved SC! Ever since I left I have wanted to go back! I miss going to Wet Willys and Folly Beach! That place is awesome! I would love to eventually retire there.....:)

11. Im about a 15 minute drive from the border.

do I count?

Ive picked up some dank from fort mill/rock hill before.

12. From Greenville, Berea area.

13. Its good to see some more peoples on here from SC. There's always something exotic floating around up here in clemson you just have to know the right people, I get alot of legit strains, been smoking on some Sour D x Grape Ape recently, reallly smooth and funky :bongin:

14. Get a 20oz plastic bottle, lose the top, and poke a dime size hole in the bottom. Use a pencil or something and shove about 20 or so scented dryer sheets into the bottle. Get a straight shooter glass pipe or one with a screw on lid. Take a hit, hold the pipe so it's not burning and smoke isnt coming out, then exhale through the top of the bottle. What comes out the other end cant be detected as pot smoke if life depended on it. Done experiments with it several times. Best method of cover up I've ever come across or used.

15. Currently in Charleston!

haha I just joined because I saw this thread...

16. Hell yeah man, SC got that dank ass shit.

I'm from Greenville, going to G-Tech soon, straight chillin' for now tho.

17. Lived in Clemson for a good chunk of my life, now I'm in Denver though. And Clemson bud can't come close to.the stuff I get from my dispensary out here, and it's like half the cost to boot ha

18. #38 Blu3B3rryKush, Jul 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2014
    Reppin myrtle beach
    In Montana now and yea sc bud suck diggity dick . Even if its heady it still is half ass

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. U guy just continue the conversation from years ago haha I love it

~ iPhone ~ @Mention ~

20. Charlestoners represent!