Sourcing Organic Soil Mix Components

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by jerry111165, Jan 23, 2014.

1. But with Prime it's 2 day shipping. ;)

2. I love that shit! Imma student so I get the prime membership fo free :D

my first grow

3. I got the student account. An no longer a student..  haha  I don't mind..  Their video service is pretty good too. Cant use with student one though.  Anyone ever find a good worm castings source. One someone posted didn't ship. Has to be able to ship, with good price. 

4. Buildasoil.com ships for free. It's $45 for about 5 gallons. Not cheap, but it's high quality.

my first grow

5. Ughhh.. Jus want some more weight. Thanks for the tip!

Oh no shit.....LOL  Well, y'all got me beat!  2 day shipping......grumble-grumble.....LOL

~Sundance~

7. It better be free shipping with outrageous prices like that! :eek:

8. Yeah there's not much of a way around it if you want quality shipped to your door. Local is best fer shers. I haven't found quality ewc for a decent price anywhere... fuggin ridiculous. I can buy a cubic foot of ecoscraps compost for ~$6. Buy a pound of worms for about $30. Wait a couple weeks n sell the castings for $80 a cf lol. What a joke.

my first grow

9. I wonder how alive the bacteria even is on bagged EWC's? It's a sealed plastic bag so how does aerobic bacteria continue to live in that environment?

10. I use htgsupply.com they do have local stores depending on your area.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. They are dormant.
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dormancy

Twas Ever Thus!

12. Yes but is dormancy better than active castings I make myself?

13. Yeah I don't understand bagged castings either... I've seen wiggle worm and soil amender up close.. powdery and dry.... maybe it came out of a worm at one point? Lol... idk...... if quality castings is the most expensive part of my soil then that is fine with me. Eventually I will have a bunch of my own!

my first grow

I'd check your account for the annual $79.00 withdrawal.  I thought I was getting away with it for free, but nope!  Automatic withdrawal 1 month ago.

15. O I never keep a good credit card on file. The Pay as you go ones are to good not to use. I know it's sleazy. Use em for netflix too. Free netflix is gooood!  

• Like Like x 1
  16. Wow! The FedEx Ground truck delivered my 20 lb. bag of Espoma Tomato Tone a while ago. I just ordered it yesterday morning.

17. Holy Shit!!!  How do you rate???  Oh wait, you're Prime.....prime what....LOL

~Sundance~  Prime What???  Or in other words, what make you that....Please explain?!  LOL :bongin:  

18. An amazon "prime" acct is a paid subscription. You pay some amount every year and then you get good prices and free two-day shipping. A subscription to amazon 'instant video' comes along with it too which I think is sorta like netflix. If you have an @[member="edu"] email account, then you can get a prime account for free.

my first grow

Oh Tommy....LOL  I KNOW what a Prime Acct is on Amazon.....read deeper, Hon...like in between lines kinda thing....I do believe  MotaMike thinks of himself as "Prime"....so, I ask "Prime What?"  LOL  Get it? 

~Sundance~   waiting for explanation....what makes you PRIME????  :bongin: Sorta up there like "Question of the Day", Tommy.....hehehe....

20. #100 MrTea, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014

ELLIPSIS!...................you haven't been smoking.........weed..........have you?