Sourcing good seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Chrisp2656, Aug 17, 2018.

1. I've been trying to find a good indica strain but everything is have purchased over the last 2 years has been a waste of time, there was a time when what ever u planted give a good result but everything I've had as hasn't been of any great standard and who wants a (just alright) result after all the hard work. I've spent a fortune over time and never had anything decent, if someone hear on the forum could possibly help me out and maybe help me get 1 or 2 seeds that will come to more than just hopes then i would really appreciate it and will be very grateful.

2. please list the strains that you have grown

as indicas generally are an easy strain to grow

3. I've done ak47 +ak48, white rhino, cheese , Northern lights, ice plus a load more but nothing has been a real good result just OK I just want 1 that's better than (OK). every order I've made from seed banks seem to be like old stock thats not fresh so take a fare while to Germ or don't germ at all or they end up all completely different sizes ect when they should all be the same

4. Breeder is the most important thing.
    Good breeders won't offer bad strains.
    Ordering directly from the breeder is more likely to get you fresh seeds.
    Here's a breeder list I made up using Seedfinder for breeders with 75+ reviews (Name, rating, #reviews):
    Breeder Rating # Notes
    Sweet 4.8 159
    Victory 4.8 83
    Dinafem 4.7 213
    Fast Buds 4.7 156
    Nirvana 4.7 153
    Mephisto 4.7 93 Autos only, ships from USA
    World Of Seeds 4.7 84
    Growers Choice ??? ??? Ships from CA
    My 3 favorites are Dinafem, Mephisto, and Growers Choice, due in part to ease in getting seeds (dinafem is harder, but the strains are excellent).

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Could you tell us about your grow method, nutes, lights, etc.? I have grown Ice and yielded over a pound off of two plants - very potent. Perhaps it's your fault and not the seeds? I just received 5 freebies from Nirvana and all 5 germinated and popped in 2-3 days.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I'm curious as to the setup as well. Also, when do you know when to harvest your plants? And what is wrong with the final product? Density? Potency? Taste?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Try some Dutch Passion, Night Queen mate.
    Straight up afghan kush.
    Absolute face melter of a smoke.
    Only thing in recent years thats greened me out. Nearly put me flat on my ass.
    Real easy strain to grow and got massive fat colas. Frosty as fuck amd a Very heavy yielder.
    We got over 10oz per plant after 4 weeks veg in rdwc.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1