Sources?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Zachanonymous, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Was hoping to find a reputable source for cheaper seeds, I've only looked through The Attitude and at 15 a pop, I was HOPING to find a few cheaper genetic seeds (Feminized) if possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. It depends on the breeder. Even attitude has them much cheaper than $15 each.

3. www.growshopalien.com

Also check out sannies seeds...he's an awesome breeder, will actually answer hour questions personally and offers freebies as well.

4. sannies gear is good , but Eskobar and Prof. P are gods. Opengrow is also a rocking grow community, a small one that feels more like a family.

@OP

cheap beans can be found at all the major seedbanks, just gotta find the right breeders, breeders that are more about quality then $$. examples: Mandala, Femaleseeds.nl, K.C.brains, Nirvana/Sativa seeds.

LEGIT( there are lots of cheap beans from scammer sites) sites that sell cheap seeds, full of decent-awesome genetics, include:

Nirvanashop
    Marijuana-seeds.nl
    & as already mentioned Sannies.

5. Eskobar's gear is solid for sure.

.I'd stay the hell away from the breeder Nirvana though. Not stabilized enough.

6. It's not the cheapest, but I got mine from http://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com

They have a good selection and you can buy individual seeds of every strain which is nice for small grows.

The code Tsscfb gives 10% off too (it's the code you get from a facebook like, only this way you don't actually have to "like" it.)

7. Www.mjseedscanada.com is where i get mine. Never fails!

8. You guys all rock! I guess I have a lot of research to do, get paid tomorrow, would like to find some inexpensive fem seeds and attempt my first grow, CFL style. My current situation, is that, I dont get tested... I make very little money, but I have no wheels, and have to get back to my feet.  Sooo

If i can grow enough to jar up for a while, then, once I am on my feet again, I won't have to worry about a contact. Perfect. 

Patch any other contacts through if I missed any

Love, Dreams, and Cannabis