Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Source for 15 years *Poof* Gone. Now I am Screwed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheBlueDreamer, Oct 26, 2011.

1. So.

How would you guys feel if a long time, reliable source for Grade A+ weed was suddenly gone. I have been working with a long time friend who is no longer able to get me what I need so now I find myself in a weird spot.

I live in NC.

My source does not.

When I am in need, I go on a little road trip and load up the convertible and away we go.

My road trips are pretty easy, usually tied to a business trip. I pick up a quarter ounce of Blue Dream and that lasts me a LONG time. I usually do this once every 6 months. I am not an every day smoker.

So now, I am looking for advice, and ONLY advice. How does a white guy who works in an office down town and wears a suit to work for a living go about figuring out where to get Blue Dream in the Carolinas? Sure I could get some low grade crap, but for those of you who have smoked BD, you know what I am looking for and you know why nothing else really compares, especially low grade shit that you can buy at a concert or night club.

The worst part is, I am extremely paranoid (hence out of state road trips - I do not like to shit where I eat). I am terrified of cops, being found out, etc for fear of losing my job and all of the benefits that my lifestyle has as a result of it.

I know that I have to get out and meet people, but I work 60 hours a week and travel an aweful lot. Funny thing is out of town, I know exactly where to go. At home...no clue. But try bringing a quarter ounce home o nthe airplane with TSA checking your ass for anything that resembles contraband. No thank you.

Anyway, what do you suggest? I am open to anything except direct solicitations because I will think you are a cop and will not reply. LOL...paranoid.

Thanks for listening to me vent. On my last 1/8th right now and do not really want to break the seal on the case because i know this is going to be the last 1/8th for a while. :(

2. Don't go looking for strains. they don't really matter unless you are buying from a dispensary. You are going to have to start buying from small time dealers and work your way up to the big deals. Also don't be afraid of the cops.

3. if you dont smoke much then start a CFL grow in your closet...order any strain you want and you can make seeds from it....have bud in 2-3 months and a constant supply from there on out

4. Seeds ship worldwide.

Clear out your closet and start growing.

5. Grow your own indoor.

6. bear grylls > les stroud

7. You don't need BD, or any other strain specifically. See, your problem is that you've been spoiled by knowing exactly what you're getting for a very long time. Well now it's over, and you're going to have to do it like the rest of us do. Find yourself someone who grows or is a dealer, hit them up for a connect, and ask for dank. Don't worry about strain names, dank is dank.

Finding a dealer is not impossibly hard, just find some people who look like they toke, and make friends. It might take a while but you'll find someone who'll sell you good bud eventually. Don't be too paranoid. Most stoners know how it is and keep it on the down low, most dealers are even more discrete.

8. 15 years!?! Its hard for me to have a good connect for a month.

Have any friends that enjoy the herb?

9. I thought buying seeds was illegal?

10. Well, buying pot is illegal too, but a lot of people still do it :p

11. check out the growing section...EVERYTHING you need is there.... apparently attitiude is the best seed company but ive always used nirvanashop, might use attitude next time

12. If you smoke that little, you really don't need grade A+

Just find some weed and get high

13. Not sure where in NC you are, but it sounds like you're probably in one of the bigger cities. College campuses are a good starting point to find bud. Dunno whether you'd be sketched out asking around a campus (sometimes an age difference might make people a little uncomfortable since you might not look like a student).

NC has semi-decent MJ laws (not nearly as good as CA, CO, or MA, but better than states like AZ and AR), and it's probably harder to get busted than you think...but I suppose that depends on the area, too.

Like others have said, probably the only surefire way to guarantee what you're getting is to grow it yourself...otherwise, you'll probably find good bud but not a specific strain. Good luck :smoke:

14. move to mmj state (michigan, colorado, montana, washington, oregon, and fucking cali... the good ones)

15. and a grower is born.

16. Indeed. However, I do not buy my stash through the mail, give a credit card or my name and address...just saying.

So you are saying the sites listed by other members are a low risk way to get seeds?

17. a quarter every 6 months.. grow an auto and youll have weed for a few years...

18. attitude seeds will gaurantee your seeds make it too you.. for an extra few dollars they will ship with a mug/shirt/novelty to make it look more legit.

19. post it from your out of town location

20. Thanks for the info everyone.