Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sour smell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokeweed1, Sep 19, 2009.

1. So i just got back from my dealers house and he gave me 5 grams for 20 of some good mids. I smelled the bag and it had a sour smell to it. I have bought shit from other people and smelled like that. Why is this?

2. Usually sour smell is a good thing, but since it is so inexpensive it could be something else. Does it look there is any mold on the bud? Is it brown or yellowish?

3. Its brown. The only reason it was so cheap was because my dude always makes my bags super heavy. He normally sells the same stuff for 30 an eighth

4. put up a pic if you can

5. I already ground it up.

Attached Files:

6. looks good smoke it up!

7. oh you know I will. :smoking:

8. Maybe a mold?

Did you grind up the seeds to?? :rolleyes:

Good price man enjoy.

9. I honestly wouldn't smoke that, looks too gross, but to each his own i guess

10. what airbud4 said, fucking gross bro, but smoke wut ya will