Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sour OG (OG Kush X Sour Diesel) Lots of Pictures

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 4FootHits, Jan 29, 2012.

1. #1 4FootHits, Jan 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2012
    Some SOUR OG! Tastes and smells SO strong, the smell is a very strong pine smell mixed with slight smell of OG kush, and instantly I could recognize similarities between the two strains!

Classification: Sativa (55%)/indica (45%)

Sour OG is a hybrid of Sour Diesel (father) and world-famous OG Kush (mother). These buds tend to be so sticky that they can clog up nearly any grinder. Covered in enormous amounts of sticky, white trichromes and short and thick red-orange pistils, these buds resemble OG Kush in shape as well, coming in medium-sized round buds.

Found the descriptive review, but these pictures are mine: :smoke: enjoy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Nice lookin nugs

3. let me get a 1/4 yo. i could use some Sour in the mix. lol

looks really nice bro, hope it smells amazing, wish i could take a wiff. smoke on my man :bongin:

4. Thanks man :smoke:

5. that's some bombity right there.

where in canada are you from bro?

6. isnt that cross what headband is?

7. Yep, it has two names - Sour OG aka Headband (that's how it's listed by the seed bank)

That's some beautiful bud, man. I got some of her growing right now. I've smoked some before and it's a great smoke indeed.

8. Thanks man, :smoke::smoke: and I never knew about the other name, thats interesting

9. i just picked up a zip of this! my grinder can barely handle it haha.

10. Yup I know what you mean

11. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

12. thats lovely!~

13. delicious nugs dude. :smoke:

14. Thanks man :smoke:

15. westcoast

16. Nice bud bro. Reppin Canada hard.

17. And I thought I was doing good with the White Rhino hehe, that's some nice weed

18. Gotta get a mendo mulcher, shit does wonders even on the dank! Nice pickup for sure

19. I got a space case, does the trick :smoke::smoke:

Fuck yeah!

VERY