Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sour diesle or white rhino?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Aud, Mar 6, 2007.

1. So i just got back from smokign with my a new friend, and he had some DANK. He siad it was real white rhino, but i think it may have been sour disel. It was pretty lightish green and had yellow hairs on it. It was covered in a fine white fuzz.. It smells fucking awesome, kinda limey, and kinda like the smell of industrial cleaner (or maybe ammonia.). It tasted the same, kinda citrusy, it was good and the high is crazy, im used to having a body high and geekin alot, but this is a total head high, and my body if fine by my head feels intesne.

so is this white rhino or sour diesel

2. No one can truly say, but Im gonna say Rhino on this one.

If it was deisel, youd be talking about the unique crazy ass taste...Ima go with Rhino

3. the taste was pretty unique, it tasted like citrusy ammonia smelling stuff.. not like anything ive tasted before... But im not used to seeing this dankety dank all this time.

4. Yeah..I had Rhino that had that smell, its mostly because the grower didnt flush the plants before harvest and they taste like nutrients...thats the conclusion I came to on those buds..thank god I didnt buy em..

But Sour Dies is damn unique in the taste...sweet and souf, smooth going down, harsh coming up...perfect smoke...

What do you think was its Indica and Sativa percentage....This deisel I had was probably a true 50/50 knocked me on my ass but my mind was going crazy..

5. i am really mind high, but i was kinda body high for 20min or so. 80/20 sativa?

6. white rhino was my first ever grow, you just described it pretty well, my first joint of it hit me like a right hook

7. Be aware that two deals of the same strain from a different crop might look, taste and smell very different to each other.

Therefore, it's practically impossible to tell from what you wrote.

8. Honestly ive had both and currently have a good amount of some Sour diesel. The Sour D has been making me caugh for the most part. Right now im not even fully milking my bong cuz of it. I just take good medium rips and i must say it FEELS GOOD. Ive had so much bomb shit b4 but so far this batch MY DUKE GETS PROPS FOR! <3 Sour D, i now truly know why ppl say its up there!