Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sour Diesel?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sabesgirl, May 11, 2011.

1. #1 sabesgirl, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2011
    [​IMG]

I've done some research on this specific strain of bud, and know it's mostly a sativa and light in color. (orange hairs are common)

My dealer charged 50$ for an 1/8th? Rip off?
    I think I'll make the decision after I :smoke:

this little fucker reeeks to high heavens. I had to febreeze my bathroom after taking this bud out of its medicine bottle and two ziplocs. :eek:

It's almost citrusy, and breaking it up was an impossible task.
    Stuck to my fingers like hell. Pretty airy feel. but dense at the same time.

So is this legit sour d? or a hybrid?

2. Smoke it and find out, also pics.

3. could not tell you what it is this just reminded me of the time I picked up a oz for 220 and 2 smelly proof baggies later my room still reeked of pot.
    I personally didn't mind tho.:D

4. Just posted a pic. hope someone can let me know?

5. #5 kermenker, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    50 an eighth for sour d? That's in no way a rip off. Just smoke and enjoy

6. $50 for an eight is a great deal for Sour D

7. try not to pay more than 40 or so for an 8th. it def looks like sour d

8. I don't worry about strains. As long as it gets the job done, it's all good.

9. My 1/8th of Sour Diesel from the dispensary cost $60. You got a good deal if it's dank.

10. I actually just got an 1/8 of sour d and I love it. It sold at my dispensary for 50. So good deal for sure:smoke: