Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by toke it up1986, Sep 21, 2009.

1. My boy said he has some Sour D for me at 30$ an eighth, Im about to be on my way to pick it up. What characteristics should the bud have if it really is Sour D so if i can tell if it really is, when i get back i'll post picks for you all. The reason i dont believe him is because im in Delaware, we dont get bud like this around here lol.:smoke:

Thanks.

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pvUOrxAlbg]YouTube - Wayne's World Ode to Delaware[/ame]

3. Frosty Hairy Dankity Dank Dopest Dopest youve eva smoked

4. Find a picture of it on a dispensiary site then compare them. Also the taste of the bud should be very strong, almost bad (but in a goodway). And it should smell like shit. And in the way that it's so pungent it's almost overpowering.

5. $30/eighth for dank? In delaware?? Nah dog. It's not sour d..

6. I quite like the smell. It is quite 'skunky' and definitely reeks. It should be absolutely coated in trichs. It is easily one of my favorite strains.

7. look for this:rolleyes: i hate to break it to you man, but that is NOT sour D for that price. sour d is atleast 380 an ounce where im at and definitely 60 an eight:devious:

8. sour d for 30 an 8th???...doesnt sound legit

9. that would be amazing if it's actually sour diesel. it may just be some no-name chronic or beasters

10. Yeah, definitely not in the states.

11. even here where buds pretty cheap, sour d is still 45-60 an 8th. thats not your everyday shit for most people anyway. if its 30 an 8th, ill take 4 of those lol

12. chronic sour d is like 30 a 1/8th dno how that dosnt sound legit

13. In Canada, or you know a grower well.

14. or u live in cali

15. I"m picking up an Oz. tomorrow in queens for 500 bucks. I'm certain it's real.

I'll post pick tomorrow night.

16. i think diesels are sativas, so the high should be much different from your typical stress weed.