Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sour diesel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by wesleyPipes178, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Just some sour d from the midwest. Shit is fucking bomb! Pics only do some justice and it has that signature sour d stench. Definitely a great smoke. Happy toking y'all :bongin:

Attached Files:

2. Maybe some pictures outside the bag? But it does look nice, good pick up!

3. nice and fluffy! cheers

4. looks good man. how's she smoke?

5. Will upload better pics and a smoke report soon

6. Here are a few more pics of the sour d. I'm using my phone's camera so they're not amazing macros but you get the jist of it. The inhale on this bud tastes slightly piney with a hint of something reminiscent to citrus. The exhale is an amplification of those tastes with a little sweetness and of course, keep in mind with the obvious diesel taste :)). The high is very euphoric, uplifting, a good mix of body and head highs. Great all around smoke for anytime of day. Smoke a little too much and you'll pass out haha. Instant head change on first hit if it's a good one 8). Anyway I'm gonna enjoy this buzz and sign off for now haha stay lifted my friends :smoke:

Attached Files:

7. Haha...SD is supposed to smell like a truck stop. It doesn't look much better, either. Pics look great!