Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sour Diesel x Purple Haze

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Tree Of Life, Nov 28, 2012.

1. That's what I was told anyway. Honestly with nug like this who gives a damn. :bongin:

Attached Files:

2. No picture

3. Looks like a good smoke to me!

4. Yeah, sorry about that. I realized it right after I posted. Should be good now.

Thanks man. Smokes great. Got this from someone new and I'll definitely be talking to him again soon. :smoking:

5. Had some medically certified bud that was the same cross, i'll dig for a picture and post if i find one.

6. Looks delicious.

7. For sure man. I'd be interested in seeing what it looked like.

Oh it is my friend. :hello:

8. I've had it before. The first dank I ever smoked! Got it from a friend in 10th grade in a flashlight battery compartment in school, went to a bathroom stall to smell it and before I even put it up to my nose the smell of skunk overwhelmed my nostrils. Still the smelliest weed I have ever had. Ah, memories

9. Looks like a strain called cheese I've been getting in Montreal! Non the less mad dank trees, tree!

10. My face = :D

11. I haven't seen purple in such a long time. I like what I see man.

12. Real purple haze strain was killed off a while ago

13. Looks awesome bro, give a smoke report!

14. nice looks yummy

15. Yeah, I'm not too sure on the name as it's from somebody new.

Sure. Smokes awesome, smells awesome. Has that signature fruity taste purple strains tend to have, awesome cure on it too. Smoke is really smooth, but it hits you on the exhale. It's a little dry so it doesn't break out as well as I'd like, but that's the least of my worries. Overall I'd rate this bud 9/10 just because it's a little dry. Couldn't be happier with the new hookup. :D