Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sour diesel x og kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by love2trip, May 11, 2009.

1. So one of my good friends got a new connect who aparently gets the bud delivered through fed-ex from cali. Anyway so i picked up an 8th of this aparent og kush x sour diesel. This bud is probably the skunkiest bud i've ever had. The smell is so potent that just having it around will make wherever you are reek of mary jane. This bud is un sploofable too, so i can only smoke it outside. It tastes great, and gets you ripped quickly and gives a nice body high. Anyways, pics are below. Sorry they aint the best quality.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Looks quite delicious :bongin:

3. thats either some trich forrest or some grittttt.. but if its the first of tha two then smokee thattt shittt

4. one word...delicious. +rep

5. Fuck. looks good! + rep

6. Thankyou both! :smoke:

7. damn.. amazing, mouth watering:smoke::smoke:

8. damn its like a mixture of green and white, looks so delicious man :smoking: great pickup

9. Holy shit looks like they got dropped in the snow lol. Thats some super dank bro.

10. #11 mattwood1011, May 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2009
    damn that looks yummy as fuck! +rep

but you do understand this is just chemdawg..

Sour Diesel = Chemdawg

OG Kush = Chemdawg

Sour Dx OG kush = Chemdawg..................

11. nice man got yourself some frosted flakes

12. that looks rejuvenating

13. One word...WORD! unsploofable is a good word to explain some dank shit +rep:D

14. those nugz are supa frosty!

15. Man this shit is sketchy though... I usually smoke GB's or Waterfalls in the bathroom with a sploof with no problems. I tried that with this stuff once or twice, and it stunk out the whole house. That shit isn't good because i live in a condo building, so neighbours could probably smell it! Now i ALWAYS smoke it outside lol.

16. best bud i've seen.. damn love2trip where u from..great bud:devious:

17. I'd stick my dick in a gypsy's crusty eye just to smoke some of that godly shit. Nice pickup

18. South Carolina man!:smoking:

19. Wow man looking frosty!:smoking: