Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sour Diesel X Cheese and Champagne (MACROS)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by theKRONIK, Mar 11, 2011.

1. #1 theKRONIK, Mar 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2011
    I picked up a mixed quarter for $60

I got a half quarter Sour Diesel X Cheese (apparently called Cheesle... dont even know how you spell that shit) ... never heard of cheese but damn this stuff looks good :p (still haven't smoked any of it) When I opened the bag he had this stuff in it actually smelled a little like cheese .. might have just been me but I swear I could smell it :p

I also got a half quarter of Champagne, wasn't gonna originally get it because ive had it before but those nugs looked and smelled impressive so I decided it was worth the sample :p

Heres the Sour Diesel X Cheese (Cheesle)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Heres the Champagne

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Dank!! :hello: nice pick-up amigo. Tell us how she smokes! :smoke:

3. Havent smoked any yet?
    Well smoke up and give us the real review!
    :smoke::hello:

4. Cant until a bit later ... you guys decide which one I should smoke tonight!!!!

5. champagne looks nicee !
    smoke that one first :)

6. could make a salad as well ... but then I wont be able to taste each one individually =/

7. I smoked the Cheesle last night ... dont even remember what it tasted like :(

Possibly the smoothest bud ive smoked since I had some Blueberry Jack!! Its a nice combination of mind and body high :pPPP