Sour diesel week 6, day 35 of flower

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by LightingNoob, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Hi guys
    This is my Humboldt seed organisation - sour diesel

it’s been 35 days since I flipped them to 12/12 from cutting

I’ve just filled the bowser for tomorrow (first day of the 6th week) and I can’t help but think I’m doing something wrong as they look like they’re just starting week 3 or 4!

Any advice?

Hope I’ve put this in the right place, if I haven’t I hope a mod will move it for me! Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Remember it takes a week or two for the transition period , you look to be right on track

3. They don’t seem to be as far on as any other strain I’ve ever grown...

Ive added pk for the 6th week, is this ok?
    I’m on mills nutrients

4. I use dynagro for most of mine and semi organic out so I'm not sure about your nutes, how old is the bulb in your hps

5. I have 4x 1000w and they are different ages but two are brand new. I have another tent with the same strain in and those are at the same size...

I’ve just gone off this feeding chart that I’ve always gone off for years... I’m hoping that they don’t look as far on as usual because it’s a higher percentage Sativa than what I’m used to growing

I’ve just filled the res with week 6 nutes so I’ve added PK

Attached Files:

6. I was just going to say they look very sativa-like , I just figured ya never know , I have a cpl hps but have never used em , so I'm not sure what life is like on the bulbs personally

7. It’s not bulb related, I’m hoping it just takes me a few extra weeks to finish them off

8. I'm sure that's all it is friend , they look great overall !

9. It is the strain it is sativa so it flowers longer

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk