Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sour Diesel vs OG Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by JLaner, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Hey all,
    I was just wondering which strain would be better? Better in the sense of how long the high lasts. I'm looking for some personal experience from people who have had both. My friend is going to buy some bud soon and wants to know which strain to buy for a better/longer high.

2. The two strains are similar due to their history. Get whichever one was grown better.

3. Sounds like you're getting it from a dealer, which means your question is kinda pointless.
    as said go with whichever is grown better

4. Sour D - sativa dominant, tastes skunky and "Diesely", intense head high with slight body high

OG - indica dominant, (some OG phenos are sativa) tastes piney and lemony, very nice body and head high

5. Nope.

6. I'm pretty sure the original cut of OG is 50/50.. Could be wrong. :eek:

7. It's a sat dom hybrid.

8. Well anyways, I would go with the OG buddy. Get the Sour D if you want a more sativa dominant high. :hello:

9. Which ever one tastes better

10. Just get both strains and test for yourself. Use half the money for one type and half for the other.

11. Sour if it's official otherwise og IMO

12. Both names are probably bullshit unless you're picking up from a dispensary or grower.

13. Sour Diesel grown really well tastes crazy good so i'd always choose sour of the two.