Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sour Diesel vs OG Kush, which do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jvsdiojisio, Feb 1, 2014.

1. I'd go with the OG. Its got some Sour D in it anyway

2. Both are golden in my book...

3. pretty much anything with ChemDawg in it is good in my book...love that sour fuel taste!

4. KUSH OVER ALL!!

Mr.TooDank420

5. I love them both. The other day I copped a fat sack of Sour kush, which was a hybrid of the two strains (or so I was told) and it was one of the best i'd ever smoked.  :smoke:

6. SD probably just edges it.

Each to his own, I try not to be so narrow minded to only enjoy one type. They are all equally great in different ways, both are supposed to be enjoyed not criticised.

7. *Mexican Music* why not have both

Sour Og

8. nigga hit up the og fo shizzle  :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin:  :eek:

9. They have equal strengths, what it really comes down to is if your an indica or a sativa person hah

Bachboii #400 #keepinitfresh
    #keepsmokin #blazinfolife
    #lovemybud #highlife

10. I love Sour D but I've smoked it so many times and honestly when I smoke OG I get waay blasted

so OG

11. OG because that's all we have in BC. Atleast my dealer grows his own strain he bred which is more potent

12. How about both. I prefer Headband(Og x Sour D) over either of them

13. Kids attempting to call out other kids...

14. Give me some indica dom OG any day. Love that one hit and quit shit.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. More of an indica guy, so OG kush I guess

16. Indica so the kush

17. Don't think they compare. They are different buds and og kush is just better hand down statistically and in my opinion. But don't get me wrong sour D is the shit

18. OMG I LOVE BOTH EITHER I COULD GET MY HANDS ON HOLY SHITT YESSSS I LOVE IT I WOIULD BUY A GRAM OF BOTH AND SMOKE SOME SALAD IN MY APPLE YUM YUM YUM YUM DO A SALAD BLUNT YUMMY KUSH GAME CIGARILLO ALL DAY BLAZE UP SYRUP SYRUP BLUNTS YEEAAAHH AWEE YEAA

19. Bet you're younger than me and op

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

this. 1+. gas forever.