Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sour Diesel VS AK-47?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mr diesal, Jun 19, 2012.

1. #1 mr diesal, Jun 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2012
    I was looking for some peoples opinion. What do you thinks better sour or ak? and why? ive narrow it down to these two strains I wanna try and im trying to make a final decision on it.

2. Sour D has never failed me

3. #3 Uluvmynuts2, Jun 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2012
    Ak 47 is good
    So is sour. It depends on the batch
    Some sour is really good some is meh. The ak i had I really liked. Sour used to be my fav(ak isnt either. I think ak is more up high diesel is more nighttime.

4. Last Sour D I had was unbelievable, never knowingly tried AK-47 but I'm not a patient.

5. Whichever one has been grown better is the one you want.

6. I have some sour d right now that's really giving a name for sour d. But the best strain I've ever had was a sour d x ak-47 called sour vodka (cuz Russians use ak-47s I guess and they love vodka) shit was better then some medical white widow

7. id say sour d but it really depends on the batch you get

8. im gunna be picking up some seeds this week and the place I went to a while ago just got sour d in

9. Real Sour Diesel is a clone only strain. If it's from seeds it's probably a Rez seeds copy of it.

10. so I guess the best bet would be to go with the ak then cause im going to a seed bank to get seeds

11. AK-47 is also a fast finisher and high yielder from what I've heard.

12. both awesome choices.well sour diesel is a knock out indica , but ak 47 is a lazy-ish kind of sativa imo. AK 47 has better aroma and flavor. Sour diesel is a hog plant!! if you want yield go with sour diesel. Overall i would say AK tho

13. [quote name='"SourDeezel420"']Real Sour Diesel is a clone only strain. If it's from seeds it's probably a Rez seeds copy of it.[/quote]

Where did the clone come from?

In other words what exactly does clone only mean?

14. It's personal preference. Try both.

15. You can get seeds from any strain. If the plant is stressed it can hermie and produce seeds.

16. im leaning more towards getting the sour

17. I'm a med patient, I love em both...seems like the AK gets me a little more flibberflabbered, if that makes any sense, but U can't go wrong either way...y not get couple grams of each...that's what I would do.

18. Sour Diesel is a sativa dom hybrid.

19. It means whomever created it never released it in seed form, only cloned cuts from the mother plant.