Sour Diesel, Tangerine Cookies and Strawberry Snow Cone

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Master Of None, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Day 22! Officially 1/3 of the way though flower. Got the power project done and there now under a 1000w hps and two 600w Platinum LED’s. There loving life IMG_9832.JPG IMG_9831.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Nice setup @Master Of None! Very pretty ladies. Looking forward to seeing them fill out and thanks for sharing! :passtheshit:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks! I’ve been thinking of purchasing some quantum boards for the next run have you guys been doing anything on that scale as a company? Happen to have anything new you want someone to test and log?

4. Day 25.
    I have been adjusting temperatures trying to tweak it to get the ideal temperature for both hps and led so kinda warmer than the traditional 75 degrees, going for more line 80-82 they are happy lady’s I’m pretty stoked about it![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. They’re looking good, pretty and happy. Well done!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks! I love growing and they deserve a happy life, after all they make my life happy

• Like Like x 1
  8. Your welcome! What’s the new light you have coming out cost? How many watts any photos?? I just ordered some QB boards but I’m looking to get as much light as possible! Any info is appreciated thanks!

9. Day 26 wow I don’t know what to say other than that. Look and smell is off the charts already. IMG_9959.JPG IMG_9946.JPG IMG_9948.JPG IMG_9952.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I’m pretty sure I’m not going to post anymore I don’t see the point no one comments anymore. Peace happy growing.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Keep going my man everything looking lit

Iv come back after years and not getting too much interest in my thread either getting close to harvest

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  12. Yeah that’s what happened to me man, I took a while off from here now I come back and it’s dead. This forum used to be so alive I think all of us active people took a break at the same time and killed it.

13. Problem is there’s too many grows and not enough time to go through them all lol

• Like Like x 2
  14. Yep and we’re all busy upgrading everything. Well at least I am always trying to keep building the dream.

15. Looks good. I've stopped posting much. Uploading pics became a pain in the ass

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Well I really enjoyed your journey....I'm not a grower yet...still researching and slowly putting some of the essentials together....I did buy (after much reading) a 135w 4000k HLG quantum board, built and sitting in the closet...also a 4" in-line fan with a can filter, I built a 3x2x6' cab I hope to grow minimum 2plants in there...Fantastic pics of your ladies...whats your plan near harvest, do you flush a couple weeks before you cut them down....have you heard about stem splitting...just finished reading about it...splitting the stem promotes resin production...? Thanks again

17. Hey; thanks for the feedback! I didn’t realize how many people were actually following this. My plan is two weeks before harvest to flush with some flawless finish. Stem splitting the last week I’ve noticed works pretty well to increase terp production but I’ve only tested it once on 1/2 a plant. Everyone I asked said the one I split (blind survey) smelled and was more potent. If I were you I would start growing and keep reading, happy growing!

• Like Like x 1