Sour Diesel, Tangerine Cookies and Strawberry Snow Cone

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Master Of None, Dec 15, 2018.

1. #1 Master Of None, Dec 15, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  2. After I watered I took down the t5s and replaced them with LEDs
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. All trained up, flat as a pancake, probably trip to flower on/around Christmas.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Does anyone have any experience running roots organics “turp tea” alongside with nectar of the gods regiment? How often should I tea, vs feed and water?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Today marks DAY 1 of flower!!!

6. #10 Master Of None, Dec 23, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2018
    Today I threw together a cabinet build for the baby’s with three 100w cfls daisy chained together on a board I screwed to the top of the cabinet. Slapped up some old panda film that I plan to replace soon, and got the smallest fan I could find to keep the air moving. Took me about 45 minutes so it’s sloppy but I’ll make it legit. Has to house them for the next 9+wks. May need to make it a multi lvl cabinet build if they get too big.[​IMG]

7. I redid the panda film and added another 100w cfl to make 400w total in this micro space, it’s bright![​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Killed off 11 plants (males) and I have 6 females for sure, the rest are taking their time showing sex

9. I’ve killed off all the males now, nothing but females I’ll have to take pictures when I get home.

• Like Like x 1
  10. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Found this guy in my mini grow cabinet [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. #15 Master Of None, Jan 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
    Day 15 of trip to12/12 looking beautiful and smelling stinky. I installed a 6” fan with carbon filter and a 6” exhaust fan the other day and there loving it. IMG_9691.JPG IMG_9690.JPG IMG_9688.JPG IMG_9687.JPG IMG_9684.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  12. Day 17 today I watered with some drip clean, silica, beastly loom, open sesame and cha Ching. [​IMG][​IMG]

13. Day 18 I haven’t mentioned but every day I spin my plants 90-180 degrees around to mimic the sun moving. There looking so wonderful and the smell

• Like Like x 1
  14. Does anyone comment on here anymore? Is anyone even seeing this? Feedback/comments?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Day 20 getting fat already! Ive got everything around to run a power line (home run) to hook up a 1000w Gavita in the mix. Should really supercharge em! IMG_9799.JPG

• Like Like x 1