Sour Diesel, Tangerine Cookies and Strawberry Snow Cone

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Master Of None, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Lots of work to be done, these are clones from seedlings, expecting this journal will be complete around late February or March. These genetics should be pretty amazing. My last run I ran Tangerine Cookies (TC) and Sour Diesel (SD) however i didn’t anticipate the amazing results or I would have cloned them. Same company round 2 with these two genetics. This is my first run of Strawberry Snow Cone (SSC). Happy growing to all!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sour Diesel from last run of it, yummy![​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. Some of the seedlings that I took the clones from[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Still waiting on the clones, some of them have little nubs started for roots. In the mean time the moms are getting big![​IMG]

5. The moms are coming along very well, I hope to have the clones in soil by the middle of this coming week and start proofing them. I think I only got about 90% success with my clones so I’ll have more proofing to do down the road. Only a few have visible roots but I can see little root balls forming on most of the rest. Can anyone see a deficiency in 3rd and 4th picture below and diagnose? I think I know what it is but want confirmation. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. What’s up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. #8 Master Of None, Dec 7, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    Not much man, just watching the grass grow. Yesterday was legalization day in Michigan! [​IMG]Wednesday after transplant before watering. I put them in 1.75 gallon pots in a mixture of roots organic, worm castings and perlight. [​IMG] two days after transplant [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. Nice work there, they look happy lol and I wish I could have been there for that

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks man, I couldn’t be happier with how there taking off myself, hard to believe that exactly a month ago this was what they looked like. My focus has changed and these Babys have been getting a lot of attention. really exited about these three strains. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. It’s now been 5 days since transplant and I couldn’t be happier with there progress. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Looks AWSOME, I’m a soil guy that is now trying BushDoctor coco loco, I love the way hydro makes the crockpot plants

• Like Like x 1
  12. I’ve used that once before with my blue petrol! It turned out super ! Still haven’t tested to see if it was the strain or the soil but I attributed it to both! I may switch back to it after this run of amended soil if I don’t like the outcome but so far there growing like a weed!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Today is water day, I’ve been brewing my first tea for two days now. Hope they like it [​IMG]