Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sour Diesel, some of the best I've ever seen...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ElectricJW, May 2, 2011.

1. ...in person.

Just got this. Dealer had this and some other called "crypto kush" and that looked possible a lil better. But this is absolutely covered in crystals. I cannot believe how many crystals are on here. These pics dont really do it justice. It looks like it has been thoroughly rolled in sugar. :hello:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sum legit SD you got there.....Noice:)

3. had Sum Bud that Looked Almost Like That Really Crystally On The Inside And

Fluffy I Need Put Up Some Pics More Often But im hella Lazy I Smoke Then Im

Like.. Fuck It Il Jus Do It Later Then i Dont Care or Jus Forget Lol

4. wash ur hands when holding gold

5. damn freakin man!!! what does it smell like?

also, how much did that run ya?

6. Lookin good

7. LOOKS LIKE DIRT!! is on your hands:p. that looks like some dank ass weed bro! sexy amount of crystals

8. Looks like nycd to me, not sour d. I have both at the moment.

9. #9 PurpleTime, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
    Oh my god... I just smoked some of this about a week ago. It. Was. Awesome.

10. haha i know. I just got done doing some yard work, but yeah I def don't want to taint it. haha

11. Yeah around here ppl call it whatever, so you never know. It has some diesel like qualities, but not really any hint of sour though.

12. Looks yummy. But def not the best I've seen hah :)

13. I had some sour D that is just as crystally as that macro nug in your hand, almost identical in crystals only my shit had hints of purple scattered throughout nugs.

14. Yeah my nycd has diesel too but mostly a strong grapefruit smell. The sour diesel smells super sour and like fuel.

15. On one of the bigger nugs, their was hints of purple in it with it being more prevalent towards the top of the nug. None of the other buds had as much purple in it as that one. However I wasn't able to take any pics of it.

16. dizzam...