Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sour Diesel Pick-up :)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ChaM, Jul 3, 2009.

1. #1 ChaM, Jul 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2009
    This sour d that has come around has been so TASTY! :)
    the smoke quality is wicked and it looks nice. very very dense

[​IMG]

lookie :)!!!!^^^^^

[​IMG]

a bit out of a LB :p

[​IMG]

everything tasted good and i got pretty damn high for a few hours :)

2. Nice toke on bro :smoke: looks like some good bud man, enjoy! :) Plus rep for pics

3. Looks great, I'm sure it smokes even better. If you don't mind me asking, how would you describe the taste of sour diesel? I'd assume it's very sour and petrol-like, similar to OG Kush, but I've heard there's more of a lemony taste to it....just curious.

4. thats sour diesel if i have ever seen it... looks almost identical to the sour d i have gotten from nyc a few times, whered you pick that nug up from?

5. niceee asss pick up.
    loooks like a nice wake and bake could be performed.

+rep on nice buds

6. :hello:+rep dankest sour d ive seen in a while toke on brother:smoke:

7. it tasted amazing lol you described the taste perfectly, sourish and petrol like the smoke tasted very good and it made me crack a smile after i took greens :p

the smell was amazing and i wanted to pull a pineapple express and live in the jar that held the d haha :p

andddddd i picked up these nugs from my normal guy, he usually has some really good bud :)