Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sour diesel just dosnt get me high...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fatmaggott, May 21, 2011.

1. i always here people talking about how sour diesel is their favorite strain.. I have smoke 5 different types of sour d. and none of them got me high. idk why. but I'm not a fan...

anyone else experience this?

2. Don't think there's even been one time that I have smoked some dank and not gotten high from it, regardless of it's strain, sir.

3. nope, maybe its not sour d that ur smoking. take pics next time ?

4. Its not Sour D or your not inhaling. Either or.

Anyone could give you weed and say its Sour, most of the time its not.

5. Is this like the young people who say, "I can chug everclear and I barely get drunk"? Anyone who doesn't have a tolerance from here to the moon will get high from Sour Diesel.

6. Sour D is a nearly-pure sativa strain, there is no real "body high", and maybe you are indeed just getting mindfucked.

7. I have a big tolerance. and it's legit sour d cause my friends grew it. they all got blazed. I however was just buzzed and wish I had more smoke. everything else though will get me high. but idk sour d just isn't for me..

8. #8 Codee, May 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's pretty strange. Sour d was one of my first strains ever and it got me pretty damn high.

9. Tell your friend to stop growing unknown strains and labeling it as Sour Diesel. ;)

10. I think I'm cursed. I'll probably give it another shot in cali, but until then I'm just going to stick to other strains..

11. LOL! i was thinking that. EVERYONE that tried the Sour D i grew from dispensary clones got baked. Me included.:smoke:

12. I have never personally grown Sour D, but I have had some fantastic Sour D that gets anyone I know ripped...high tolerance or not. The best I've ever had was from a grower in Colorado. Fantastic scent, covered in trichs and a very strong high.

13. Smoke whatever you want but you don't have some special tolerance to Sour D lol. Long as you're happy. I find I have to smoke a lot more of a sativa to get where I want to be than with an indica, but there's no logical reason you wouldn't get as high from it as you would say Green Crack or something similar.

14. Sour D is definitely in my top 10lol. That sucks though. Idk, maybe you're just 1in a billion that doesn't get affected lol.

15. Yeah, i had some issues with smell off of just 2 plants. Issues like i would smell it a block away when walking home and being downwind. lol! i would sit on the front porch in the evening and watch people walk by and start sniffing and looking. PD even swung by once.

Sticky. A MESS to trim. But LOTS of good crystally trim for tinctures and butter. And the high. Well, like i said. MMmmmmm......

Can't wait to get some more cuts and this time i'm saving a mother!

16. Affected by what? One specific [potent] strain? I don't think so.

17. If you're smoking legitimate Sour D and not getting high you might need to take a break. Keep in mind that "Sour Diesel" is a pretty common name for high schoolers to throw on their outdoor cali schwag to sell for $400/oz. If you had the real deal you would know it.

18. So much truth in this thread, desu.

19. The smell of sour D was almost too over empowering which turned me off for a little bit.... Then it got me completely smashed and all was forgiven. :D

You're friend either isn't really growing sour D or he sucks at growing.

20. I have smoked home grown sour diesel a bunch of times and honestly, I don't feel that high when I smoke it. It's probably just because it's sativa, because I feel like I get wayyy higher from indica strains.