Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sour diesel grape ape

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by FatJayz, Nov 24, 2013.

1. this is some sour D my friend grew. Got 5.5 for 70
    1385316084833.jpg
    1385316138551.jpg

this is some grape ape he gave me to sample. looks amazing!
    1385316197324.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Nice man :)

Hows it taste?

3. the grape ape was kind of a skimp sample lol but the sour d always has that lemony gasoline taste. especially goof in a joint and if i get a few more hour at work tomorrow like i asked for im rolling it in a blunt!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Here's some more information on the two strains you posted about if anyone is interested?:)

Sour Diesel:  It gets its name from the very pungent smell.  It's a fast acting bud, creating a dreamy high that is very cerebral, but shouldn't leave you stuck on the couch.  It is also known as Sour D.

Grape Ape:  It has a sweet smell and a strong grape taste to it.  It creates a just right indica high.  It works best for pain relief and other medicinal uses.

5. nice man, love sour D and they both look real goood. hope they smoke well.