Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sour Diesel Bubble hash blunt!! DELICIOUS

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PhilthyPhil, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Ive done this a few times before its always a special treat! Got a little bit of really dank sour d from a buddy and a half ounce of hash so why not roll a hash blunt? I make sure to heat the hash up till its about to bubble and crumble it up with the crumbled weed. When the cherry hits the hash it will be ready to smoke and therefore not wasted and just burn off. Heres a few pics of the blunt :smoke:

Prepping the materials 1.4 grams of sour D about 0.7 grams of hash :p
    [​IMG]

A closer look...
    [​IMG]

Mixing up the goods
    [​IMG]

A work in progress
    [​IMG]

And there she is! Waiting to be smoked for the night :D
    [​IMG]

2. I think I just shit myself.

3. Lol! I think I might after this bad boy is smoked down! The hash adds so much potency to an already dank blunt :hello:

4. looks narcotic but u might want to take that hair out and kill some of the stems it will crackle less

5. lol I see that hair now I plucked all the stems they will rip right through this shitty ass blunt wrap so gots to be careful. I own 3 cats I imagine theres hair in every blunt Ive smoked lol.

6. i got a white dog that died 2 years ago and his hairs end up on my weed try and all over the house on pans and shit Good thing i got super human close eye site. That blunt would make me melt for sure enjoy

7. so jealous enjoy man wow.

8. Holy fuck....

9. thats beautiful, shit im so ripped on some fukcking dank

10. Dude, I just got some sour D and bubble hash myself, and rolled a sour D bubble hash blunt yesterday, except mine also had blueberry diesel in it. You from Chicago?

11. Small world lol no Im way back west in Washington state.

12. Hell yeah man, you know what is best for dank weed... a DANK blunt. A good bong rip is great, but if i have enough danks, than a blunt is where its at.

13. couldnt have said it better myself!! Fantastic Blunt work too! +rep:hello:

14. ahhhhh i wan some of that soo bad haha i need to find a way to smoke a blunt even though i dont have any weed

15. and i. jizzed. in. my pants!

fuckin nice lookin blunt there man, give us a smoke report on how tasty it is!

and then send the roach to me to make shur ur not bullshittin

16. I want that. :)

17. Smoke report:
    really good...
    lol

18. Someone help me pick up my tongue that's touching the floor. wow!

19. Thats a nice looking blunt but I wouldve used a dutch personally.