Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sour diesel and Lemon Kush

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JuniorDavis, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Hit like a truucccck.

Still doesn't compare to my purple though :hello:

2. No shit. What was the point of this thread?

3. you buy from a dispensary or just go buy what some guy says?

4. My state isn't legalized. But I know what bud is what.

5. ...This thread is pointless.

6. No you don't lol.

7. If you don't like sour diesel or lemon stay out of the thread.

8. How can you possibly tell a strain from just looking? Even seeds from the same pack produce different looking buds. Purple is achieved by lower temperature, so unless you're southern, it's most likely outdoor. Did you grow this? Did you do the trim job?
    Logic.

9. I love weed man, I just think it's funny

10. So wait you question what im smoking lolll. It's not hard to look at bud and tell if it's kush/mids/bubble gum/ etc etc. Unless you're a complete noob toker.

Then again I did post this in apprentice o_O

11. Looks like the middle schoolers are here.

12. So if you've had it before several times and know what it is I assume it can't be that hard for people to know what they have..

13. Feedin trolls, all day err day.

14. you will never know.. u can guess but unless u get it from dispencery youll never know for sure. but whats the point of this thread hahah, i have super sour d right now (atleast i think lol) and yes its very good. A lot of weed is good..

15. almost had me until this post

4/10

16. Telling medical from schwag is easy, but I can't tell a strain by looking at it. I guess I'm a noob toker.

:|

That said, the Lemon Diesel my friend brought from a Colorado dispensary was the greatest thing I've ever had.

17. Unless your dealer just gave it a name to sell faster and you've been smoking the same ditch weed everytime thinking it was special.

18. Not entirely true. Many strains have a select trait that causes them to have a purple hue. You can, however, freeze bud that has been picked but not cured and it will cause it to take on a very deep purple. Remember: If it's way more purple than green then check the glands. If there aren't many glands then it was a forced purple.

19. ....what? Let's break it down I suppose.

"So wait you question what im smoking lol" -JD. Are you commanding me to wait and insulting me by calling me a "question", then proclaiming your smoking and laughing out loud?

"It's not hard to look and tell if its kush/mids/bubble gum/ etc etc." -JD This is equivalent to me saying "it's not hard to see it's weed/chocolate/rakes." Kush is indica dominate marijuana. Mids is low grade marijuana. bubble gum is bubble hash? or a piece of chewing gum. These items are unrelated in appearance, so yes Sherlock, you're correct. It is also harder to look at something and go "Lemon Kush. Next. Sour Diesel. It's weird how these are the two most popular strains. I've toked longer than your dick in inches if an inch was the same as a year, so you're right again, I am a noob.

20. I was referring to temperature during the grow, not freezing buds, so the glands are unaffected. You could give me the purest GDP seed and I can grow it in heat and it won't be purple at all.