Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sour desiel?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Hiddenclowns, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Im about to buy some for 25 a gram, is this a good deal? and can someone post some picks of it, i dont want to get scammed

2. i got 3.5g for $40 of this sour diesel so i payed $11.4 a gram. i think you may be paying to much.

\[​IMG]

3. Thats a bit on the high end...I would never pay more than 20 a gram but i hear people getting it for that. Looks can vary...but I would just google some pics or search the forums and you'll be sure to find a sour diesel pickup thread.

4. 15-20 is good for anything extra dank like Diesel

5. not worth it dude...I get SD for 15/g and 35-40 1/8th.

6. I got 1.3 grams for $15, 25 for a gram is too much.

really good weed though, one of my favorites

7. Yeah
    But depending on where he is located
    It could be good In CT that would be the usual price
    About 25/30

8. not everyone has a good connection or access to dank 24/7
    I would do it. I've paid as much as 80 an eighth of no name when its dry around here
    if its legit I would definitely buy it

9. na. dont pay over $20/gram. never. unless your desperate and people be a$*holes. idk. sucks bro.

10. if you are paying 25/g,
    you need to check out the bud first
    it better be HELLA GOOD
    or else offer him 20/g

11. damn thats hella expensive. but its true that some have good connections some dont. and around the country prices change a lot. 25 a gram may be pricey for my but a good deal for someone else.

12. not everyones from cali guys ... still though i wouldnt pay much more than 20 a g, just check out the bud if it looks dank i say go for it

13. All i can say is rip off. No more than $60 an eighth especially for Sour D. If you can't get $20 an eighth then i would say fuck it.

14. lol paying 80 an 8th, might as well save some money and just stock up on acid, shrooms and molly, you'll have yourself a party for a good while

15. lol this is a ridiculous thing to say, unless you have a great connect or grow or something, the chances of $20/eighths are rarely found, i mean hardly ever. even in counties like Humboldt and Mendo charge $30/eighth for the top quality, i have decent connect, not the best, but $20/eighth and your from Missouri, you must have an extremely good connect. but the info you are presenting is false, the average price for an eighth of cannabis is from $50-$70/eighth, of course lower alot of the times but this is at average. co-ops cap at $50/eighth and some go as high as $80! if the $20/eighth is true, please post pictures of the cannabis purchased at this price. this, to me, is very unlikely. sour d. is a sought after strain and most the times, just the name itself, raises prices. idk though. that is fukcin awesome if you really get $20/eighths of high quality medicine like Sour D., but i wont believe it.

16. by 20/eighth he was prolly referring to some low ass beasters nd if (you)^ think thats a mad good deal your gettting ripped off. 50-70 ????? i pay 40 a eighth for dank. it aint no northern lights shit but its great budz.

17. well of course, i can get dank nugs for $40/eighth also, even cheaper. but i prefer some other stuff which costs a little more but the smell and taste and high and everything is exactly what im lookin for. but the prices in co-ops are between $50-$70, at least to the ones ive been to and the menus ive seen posted on other websites.

18. depends where you live...

19. yup. =]

20. its usually about 20 a gram and 50-65 an eigth but if its legit then pay the 25 a g because it goes by what you can get it for...not what other people can get it for...i promise if its legit youll be happy u bought it.