SOUR DEISEL, STRAWBERRY HAZE first run to test before the gorilla glue #4 go in!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by skunkluvvrr, Aug 29, 2017.

1. Hahaha yeah man I like to keep em against the pot if I can so when they stretch I just get loads a bud tops pointing up.
    Makes hard for watering but makes it easier to keep them all in light and in theory more bud.
    Done a bit of defoliating today and also replaced my carbon with a can366. Fucking smell disappeared in seconds so those 2 others are going back...

I'd be tying the bastards in all sorts of directions to shorten em and allow more light to the bottom. A like em short and wide me. lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

18 days in 12 12 they are absolutely flyyyyyying

• Like Like x 3
  3. Looking brilliant mate and you say mine be big you're gonna have Jack climbing em

4. Coming along faster than I expected mate tbh.
    New set up and all that.
    Hopefully they carry on going at this pace I don't need them to hurry up though can take as long as they need.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looking pretty green in there!
    Filling out nicely bro.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I really should turn the lights off and take a few natural shots...

I love watching them it's just frustrating I've got at least 7.5 weeks to go lol

7. its a waiting game lol
    i am at the point where i could cut them today or wait a few more days
    might just wait and cut the tops wednesday
    waiting for more ambers to pop

8. And he who has patience wins my friend. Lol
    I like em to be more amber myself it's all about being stuck to the couch when I want to be stoned.
    The medical ones are different obviously.
    I don't even start a flush on my getting high weed till I'm almost at 20% amber lol.

• Like Like x 1
  9. A few natural shots just after lights off.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The beasttttt
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Just wanted to say the new avatar is much less distracting lol

Plants looking good...

• Like Like x 1
  12. I got a bollocking sacha haha.
    Thanks mate were slowly plodding along keep on top of the babies and cross me fingers they turn out good.

13. Ha ha glad it's not just me....I actually got thrown off plenty of fish....god only knows why lol

I will be glad to get to the end this round..4 this size mine are has been a little hard work in my tent and I can't give them the same tlc...hopefully I will still get a good harvest though and once these are finished it will no doubt be time to figure out if I have the space to grow at the next place. I just hate not being able to get in and move them around and get a good look at them.

14. Hahaha how do you kicked off POF ? Lol you must be one of those cat fish iv heard about on TV loool

• Like Like x 1
  15. My friend thought it was so funny....have you seen some of the dodgy profiles on there lol...thing is I hardly even wrote anything on mine pmsl

16. filling out nicely!
    i think my current grow with the 3 monster ladies, like 5ft tall or so, is going to be a lot of work lol
    gonna need to invest in some plant yo-yos or something
    i'll have to get some updated pics tonight

• Like Like x 1
  17. Why thankyaaa kind sir.

Some killer people eh hahaha quite literally hahaha.
    I was just thinking the exact same thing myself hahahaha.

That can be a pain mate
    I feel a bit the same hence the massive tent this time... it just makes things a lot easier I think I like to rotate them and move them about n it's hard enough in my space any smaller and I'd be tripping over myself.

Tie and train em mate honestly best thing u can do to em. these would be 5ft tall by now if they weren't tied. They are all about level with my thigh atm. I presume maybe another 4 or 5 inch then will go into fattening up a bit

Few more pics
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. I did do LST but it just got to a point where it was impossible lol