SOUR DEISEL, STRAWBERRY HAZE first run to test before the gorilla glue #4 go in!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by skunkluvvrr, Aug 29, 2017.

1. When this happened with mine I was advised to put them back on normal schedule asap....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I had also bad news. My indica that has been vegging a couple months turned out to be male. Oh well if you got time I updated my journal. When my lights turn on I'll get a new pic. The 3 ladies in the back grew a lot lol. Probably 5ft plants I'd guess.

By the way the your big ladies r looking good :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. That's super annoying...
    That sounds awesommmmme I'll drop in for a nosey later when the boy has gone to school.
    I love it when u make some space and they all go crazy hahaha it's epic. I like them big I think these will stop about 3 ft the ones I've lst the others I think will go for about 4 to 5ft as well...

Thanks man
    I'm gutted about the lights I hope it doesn't stress them too much I could really do with 2 big harvests to give me enough time to get the room upstairs started and finished. So I can make that room back into a bed room...

My latest creation...SOUR DEISEL, STRAWBERRY HAZE first run to test before the gorilla glue #4 go in!
    SOUR DEISEL, STRAWBERRY HAZE & GHOST WRECK

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. sorry mate just seen the message
    what a bad day you had yesterday, my timer failed 2 times over the course of a mouth and i replaced it, i pulled a really high yeild so it nad no impact on my grow

• Like Like x 2
  5. That's mint to know joe. Thanks for that mate. Put my mind at rest a bit....

I had 10 amp timers. I've used another 10 amp for now but I've order 2 x 16 amp ones

Bloody awful day man. Things are looking ok today tho so I'm not massively worried.

I hope these yield well and it's fairly potent I can't really afford to be wasting cuttings. Lol

My latest creation...SOUR DEISEL, STRAWBERRY HAZE first run to test before the gorilla glue #4 go in!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I am sure everything will turn out just fine :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks man.
    Nah I'm on day 11 flower so far 3 days from starting flowering nutes.
    Ladies had a real small lst session last night and when I poked my head in this morning they were all praying to the sun gods for the first time... that's a nice thing to see for the first time after the few hiccups.
    I've got 10 really quite large ladies 4 that are lagging behind and i think probably strawberry haze and then the 5 ghost train haze that went straight into 12 12 about 2 weeks after the rest from cuttings because I didn't have time to veg them. They're maybe about 10 inches high now but developing quite fast for tiny plants.
    So we'll see how things go. I try to update at least every other day.
    Thanks for joining us mate.

• Like Like x 2
  8. #71 skunkluvvrr, Sep 10, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  9. #72 skunkluvvrr, Sep 10, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Ocean farms fox forest. Or fox farms ocean forest whichever way round it is. Fantastic soil...

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. The ladies are starting to fill out the tent nicely!
    :smiley-rolling-joint:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. #78 WeedSexWeightsShakes, Sep 10, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
    Hm I am not sure. Still trying to learn about problems like that lol. What comes to my mind is wind burn, water issue or light/heat? I'd seek help from some of the more experienced growers tho.

Are they starting to claw? Maybe nitro tox?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. 1 or 3 defo have wind burn but that was because they grew like 7 inches into the fan one night while I was at home. When I came back I moved them all about and it never affected them again.
    Light possibly after timer failed.
    Heat is and has been for a while now 27 degrees at the hottest point of the day and 18 -20 at night.
    Lights are 10 inches away but cool to the touch unless ya touch right at the base of the bulbs but no plants are near that. Soon I will start removing the cool tubes.

I've whacked it up on the other forum but we have a few followers so hopefully someone may have a good answer.

• Like Like x 2
  14. hi mate good to see your plants filling out :)

from the picture, one leaves look very dark green and a little dry ( small marks on the leaves could be bugs but its unlikely, more likely to be from under watering or the nutes/food too hot for the plant ) , another picture shows the end of a fan leave is starting to burn (nuteburn)

if the lights to close to the canopy the leaves closes to the light turn white (light burn)
    and no other part of the plant will be affected

messing the light cycle could turn your plant back to veg (first sign is most the white pistils/hairs turn brown)

windburn causes the leaves to twist in a circle

over watering causes the leaves to drop but not the branches (like dropping you hand but not your arm)

under watering cause all the branches and leaves too drop often you lose some leaves on the lower canopy a few days later