SOUR DEISEL, STRAWBERRY HAZE first run to test before the gorilla glue #4 go in!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by skunkluvvrr, Aug 29, 2017.

1. How well behaved was sour d for you

2. Still in its infancy mate. 9 days into flower....
    Half the room is amazing the other half is a bit slow. But some are suspected to be STRAWBERRY HAZE although they all look very similar.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    1 melted as you can see.

My latest creation...SOUR DEISEL, STRAWBERRY HAZE first run to test before the gorilla glue #4 go in!
    SOUR DEISEL, STRAWBERRY HAZE & GHOST WRECK

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. 9 10 weeks for sour d flowering time well that's what I did for mine but was really delicate through mid bloom but them 2 big ones one that you tied down looking like she going to put on a show for you mate more pics my man plz

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Oh that poor plant...you know what's up with it?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hey Sacha have you ever reduced RH in last week of flower to get denser better tasting nugs or is it just shite basically

6. #48 Sacha_dune, Sep 6, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
    Never tried but my understanding is that it is better lower in flower but I thought it was just to avoid bud rot... and I'm only on my 2nd grow though and only just manage to keep my humidity in the 50s with a dehumidifier....need a better one!

Mine was 80 for 24hrs and I lost my main cola on one plant to bud rot DOH. That when I got a dehumidifier asap

• Like Like x 2
  7. Yes I'm same I might try on my ammo that's in now just fimmed it last Thursday and got 4 colas come from 1 and 5 on other 2 and 3 on last one first switch at 7pm they look beasty ATM

• Like Like x 2
  8. When I took it out and put a ghost train in its old pot the soil was perfect but the peat puck the root and clone were in were just totally water logged. I think it had been slowly dying for s while but then when I watered them it didn't have enough roots to bounce back.
    Only one out of 21 though right in the middle too. Weird ass thing to happen tbh

My latest creation...SOUR DEISEL, STRAWBERRY HAZE first run to test before the gorilla glue #4 go in!

9. Looking good man. Impressive set up. Very similar to a friend. Im subbed in. Look forward to seeing your results

• Like Like x 1
  10. thanks for sharing, its great to know all the nutes and coco your using,

I was looking for some half decent soil to put my plant up in 50/ 50 mix with my old soils,
    and picked up, 2 bags of black magic 2 x 20ltrs ( a little pricey compared to the cheap soil in homebase but look really good)
    so i will be adding
    5ltrs of adding worm casting to 55ltrs of soil, nature's miracle fertiliser, keeps plants healthy and stabilise ph levels
    1/4 cup seaweed meal, the very best organic micro-nutrients you can get ( )
    1/4 cup of very fine garden lime will keep my ph in range at all time and its very high in magnesium
    my tap water very high in calcium
    1/4 cup of fine bone meal ( very high in phosphorus, its slow release so its available late in flower, my bloom nutes :)
    1/4 cup of fish blood and bone (general fertiliser 5-6-5 Encourages strong, healthy rooting)
    all of these i brought in bulk online, so 3-4 years ago i spent £150 and i have done over 12 crops and still got loads left
    This is a very hot mix and often burn the plants a little for the first week but after that they explode in growth and don't need any nutes in flower,

• Like Like x 3
  11. Ok man thanks for that will keep it in mind.
    Got one whole side all tied down now. Haha. Canopy looks ace...
    [​IMG]

Nice set up that. Its always nice to have the info even if it turns out shit ya know what I mean.
    I vary my ph a bit anyway to keep nutrients going in at diff ph. Helps make sure they all get uptake n correctly.

I added perlite and a small amount of guano but that's it the straight mills line.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. #54 skunkluvvrr, Sep 7, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
    Edit

13. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Hahaha yeah me too man. I'm ok at taking them but when you have 50 odd and your trying to chose specific ones to share it's hard as fuck. Lol you can only see a part of the image and they all look the fuckin same on thumbnails haha.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  15. I've actually got a massive DSLR with lenses and macro settings already done I just can't be arsed to drive the miles to go and get it. That's a bloody good option. I might give that a go...

Bad day today.....

Timer failed. Lights stayed on from 9 last night to 8pm today this evening so almost 24 hrs
    The ducting in the tent split. Between cool tubes
    Temp went up burnt 3 plants.
    Poured nutes all over the floor.
    The fan fell over and snapped one of the bigger ladies clean in half...

What a fucking day.
    Sooooooo.... I've sorted it all replaced it all set times up again.

Do I leave her off tonight? And reconvene tomorrow or just carry on with the normal light cycle. It's due on again 3 hrs after I came home and found it to turn it off.

So while all that's happening I decided to take a few natural light photos.
    Not brilliant and again on the s8plus but not bad I don't think.
    I put all the slow runners together 5 of them they can stay under one light and go a bit longer...
    Put all the ghost train/wreck together.
    The other side is all uniform so I'm gonna say all 10 of them are defo sours.

Pics...

The beast.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Ghost train/wreck
    [​IMG]

Left hand side of the room.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

The big ladies side.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Enjoy...