SOUR DEISEL, STRAWBERRY HAZE first run to test before the gorilla glue #4 go in!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by skunkluvvrr, Aug 29, 2017.

• Like Like x 1
  1. New company making big impressions mate it's bestva 1500w will be letting them go to the light as node spacing is very small lol like a centimetre in places so hoping to get jus a little stretch but not to much being 1500 don't wanna push to close never used led before so it's a bit of feel as go at moment but lot less heat n deff more light so verry happy so far and well there deff happy haha

2. Actual average draw 280w
    Glad it’s working well for you tho
    That’s what matters right

• Like Like x 1
  3. Actual average draw tested at 240w at wall :) and works better than well

4. Its on my bucket list to get an LED light...LOL....I'm kind of a creature of habit with my lighting...at 59yrs old, I've been using HID lights since they made them for growing...Shit, I though new Digital ballest with dimmer functions were super high tech when they came out....I'm guessing by now that the LED platform of lighting has caught up to HID's with intensity and end results...Although I have not read ANYTHING that definitively says LED's are AT LEAST as good as HID's...At this point, it probably the cost that determines how good one is...With HID's, they are on or off....Lot more going on with LED's than on or off....I would love to have one that equals the 1000HID lighting...YT

5. HLG 550

6. Google led vs hid grow n you will see how they fair but far as end results yeah I've seen some pretty bloody impressive led plants lol

7. advertised as 1500w yet only pulls 240w thats gotta be the worset difference ive heard yet lol looks like a mars old style 600w which pulls around 250wish

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. also the uv in led lights is uva which isnt the uv that plants use.... bestva seems like most the chineese knock offs hope it works well for you.

be nice to see the results

i love my leds and used 13odd pannels and hids and cfl and i love led every led i get to test gets bette and better. and cost inst thw be all and end all tbh with you

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. So far man growth I'm getting us better than was under the 1000hps temps in room a lot better also will most likely be flipping Wednesday or Thursday if interested I've got a journal going for them more than welcome to keep up to date :) so far seems verry promising will be interested to see how it goes in flower myself lol hopefully same as been in veg with any luck as these have packed in size over last 5 days

10. When are these ready mr skunklver ??

You reckon your gonna hit some big numbers ?

11. sorry not been on here much, your plants look great skunklver,
    chopped mine the other day :)