Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sour D

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Kaerus, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Just picked up some getting ready to ignite. Can't decide between throwing a bit in the vaporizer or in a bowl. Any suggestions?

2. Bong rip that stuff dude. Or steamroll it either/or.

3. I was just thinking a normal bowl too. Great call didn't even think about my steam roller :p

4. The only reason I brought that up is earlier I was smoking with some people out a steamroller and is was Sour Diesel. Lol

5. I only usually hit the vaporizer when I`m really tired, after a long day of work, or right before I go to sleep.

I hit the bong, steamroller, blunt, or pipe when I`m feeling like getting LIFTED! :smoking:

6. bongs all the way!! :D

7. My phone camera will not take a picture that can justify this bud. I'm trying to borrow my friends camera so I can get some up here.

8. :D hehe thats what i like to hear. i would say most def hit the bong. Looking forward to pics though