Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sour D?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by philliez, Jul 31, 2012.

1. i bought an eigth of this shit but don't think it's sour d. it is great weed no doubt but i bought sour before and it didn't seem like this at all. ne way the weed is covered in orange hairs not much crystals till u break it up

2. If it's from a dealer, there's no telling what you're getting unless you know what strain the seeds were. :wave:

3. most likely not sour diesel, the dealer probably made up that name to make you buy it.

4. i need to see some pics of this man, im from nyc all we smoke out here is sour d :D i could tell if its Dour from a mile away

5. What does it smell like?

6. Who cares is a better question.... with years and experience you'll learn the strains from consistency with the name to the bud and you'll learn when their just putin a name on it to make it sell! If it gets you super stoned, well, so does sour-D, smoke a bowl and you'll forget about it :smoke: