Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sour D or Blue Dream? and why

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Monstertoker, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Says S0UR D.

2. #22 S0UR, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What? Blue Dream's bomb, can you blame me lol.

3. His name is S0UR, not S0UR D.

4. #24 S0UR, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Sour's short for sour diesel.. What did you think it meant, sour patch kids? :p

5. I've had sour d and it was good and I've supposedly had blue dream so I would say blue dream

6. If you want a more "stoned" high then go for the sour d but if you want to be more active then go for the blue dream...but sour d does taste amazing.

7. sour diesel all the way on taste high and smell. the kind i just had tasted like sour lemon juice lol o well tasted good still nice try tho.... ive smoked blue dream 6 times now and in hash form, blue dream gots looks tho. im a every day medicator, blue dream makes my chest tighten and its hard to breathe. so its not too fun of a high for me. there was one time i took a oil rip of blue dream and i didnt fel the same chest tigtening, so idk if its real bd oil or not or if it just was a oil bd high...:smoke:

8. Blue dream

9. Definitely Sour Diesel.

Lemon Diesel was the best strain I've had, and I've been told Sour D is just as good (also want to try Strawberry Diesel)

Blue Dream was really good too, but personally doesn't compare with Lemon D and White Star (which funny enough, has a diesel lineage)

10. Sour D because its a combo of S/I in 1!:smoke:

11. Wet Dream, err i mean Blue Dream :) I got a half of medical Blue dream right now.. but who knows, The person i buy from is not a grower and probably doesnt buy from a grower...but this shit is bomb thats forsure

12. I say sour deisel, I've been smoking both for about a month now I bought sour D and it gave me a feel good body, and uplifting high also made me really productive. When the blue dream went to my head. Made me lay in bed slighty depressed with a creative thought.

13. Also they are both Sativa, get the Cannapedia app if you have an iPhone, and you'll never be wrong about your marijuana genetics again. Helps me a lot when deciding to buy a new strain or not. Also it's free pretty convent is all I'm saying. :)

14. sour d the smell is amazing and its dank

15. Sour d for regular use, tastes great, gives good body feeling and lots of energy

blue dream makes me feel.. Dreamy, mentally hazy, and kind of loopy. So its great when im alone superchillin, makin music or doing an unusual activity

16. blue dream isnt that great dude at lease around my area. i cant seem to get that high off medical blue dream compared to medical sour d.

17. Blue dream theres too much sour d out here in Nyc, its starting to become like mids to me :p lol but i just smoked blue dream about 2 or 3 days ago and i was high as shit

18. Move to nyc EVERY dealer has dour (sour d for those who dont know lol) man

19. blue dream is truely a dream