Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sour D and Hash Plant pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ARKing005, Jun 5, 2011.

1. So I picked up some sour D last night and I'm not usually on to take pics but this buds bomb and I thought I'd share it with you!

Heres a pic of my stuffff:

[​IMG]

Heres the Sour DDDDD:
    [​IMG]

And heres the hash plant:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please let me know what you think of both buds! I'm new to this and may start updating regularly! :smoke:

2. damn i wanna try that sour d!

3. If i could share I would! The smell of this stuff is literally insane. When its ground up, its like a smack in the face!

4. looks good man i like the look of the sour more but they both look very dense and delicious! haha

5. Thanks man! I deff prefer the sour D myself as well! Its my favorite strain :hello:

6. looks like a taste of heaven..

7. Heres some unknown Dankkkk i picked up a few days ago. Stuff is epically bomb.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Comments??

8. that looks better than the first 2 did hahaha
    nice buds dude
    what does the unknown taste like?

9. Yeah the sour prob could have cured longer, the hash plant was nothing special.

Now this new bud is amazing.. i dont remember the taste exactly.. so heres what ill do for you.. im gonna load a bowl, smoke it then report back.

I also have some pics of some purple kush I recently picked up from a city member. will post when I'm back and such!

10. "im gonna load a bowl, smoke it then report back." think he got high and forgot....

11. Ok so I ended up scraping the resin out of my bowl to make it taste a bit more pure.. I'd say it worked quite well.

The first two hits were harsh, a bit peppery id say. Not sure if it was from all the trics burn off or what..

The next hits were great dense smoke, with a bit of apple and citrus. My best way of describing it is wonkas laffy taffy green flavor.

Even minutes after a hit you could still taste a so called "candy" taste.

This bud left my tongue coated with a weird tasty film layer, it was like some form of cotton mouth defense :eek:!!

The smoke is very potent smelling, the sativa genetics are very obvious.

The high is a very strong mental and body high. I smoked .4 and had the "im in a video game" experience. This is pretty crazy for me because I have a pretty high tolerance. The bud had my thoughts flowing, and made me feel very productive. I usually have severe foot pain and after smoking this bud, it is much less noticeable. Id rate the bud 8/10! :smoke:

12. i love a good review, niicee

13. Looks like you're doing pretty well for yourself now!

14. Second pic looks like my sour d enjoy the meds though bro all look dank would somke the HP with some kief and hash.

15. Good pickup man, sour d is one of my fav :)

How was the high?

16. i LOVE hashplant lol.

That Sour D looks dankkk.

17. Id have to say its a very energetic high if used during the day, but it becomes coma bud if its anything after 7pm. Time goes by very fast on this bud, as for my mind is always racing! Has a nice little body stone to it :smoke:

18. Heres some purple kush.. yet not so purple.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have some new buds, will post later, im quite lazy! :smoke::smoke:

19. Honestly. The S.D. isn't legit S.D. may be a seed copy (and not a good one at that) The real S.D. [ECSD] has huge foxtail's, light green in shade(frosted white), pink hair's, etc. It should smell like diesel fuel with some lemon tone. NOT lemon/lemon head with little diesel smell. Also the taste should be a strong diesel flavor with a lemon aftertaste. I live right next to the town that S.D. was created. And living were I do. I work with the legit cut. And see many other variation's. Now even though I personally do not like Rezdawg. And know he is full of crap about his IBL S.D. being a f14 IBL lol. But it is still the "closest" thing to the clone only strain in seed form. Any other seed copy is just watered down so much, I can't in good grace's call it S.D. Just my 2 cents.
    Peace
    Liven.