Sour cream ebb n flo

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by KUTIESINCEBIRTH, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Since lowering the lighting she has started to take off she is in her 6th week of veg under 6 24 watt t5 bulbs I just can't wait to see what she's gonna do under my new 250 mh/ hps when it arrives this weekend. I will be using my t5's as supplemental lighting hung vertically. If you have any experience with this particular strain please sub.

Attached Files:

2. Decided I better go ahead and scrog to maximize the yield on her as she is the only plant I'm growing ill have this screen up tonight

Attached Files:

3. So the legs on this is too high my system is 2x2 and the plant is about 10 inches from grow medium I need to make a trip to lowes and have legs cut so the screen sits right on top of my plant versus a foot above it ill post pics as soon as I modify the screen ill also have her fimed as well

4. some new growth on her this morning I bent some of the fan leaves down and out the way ill be fiming her this evening when I get back home from work

Attached Files:

5. Got the scrog up and fimed the top she wilted a little due to moving the lighting from the room while I worked I'll post again in a few days to show the growth also my 250 should b here by Monday next week

Attached Files:

6. just tracked my lights and it will arrive today I'm also going to purchase a aqua euro chiller my res can't seem to get below 75 degrees and I def don't want root rot issues

Rh 35 %
    Ppm895
    Ph 5.70
    Temp 75-77
    Res 75

Attached Files:

7. ok I finally got the 250 mh up and running my temps are 77 stable humidity is in the 38%-40% range this will be the ending of week 6 in veg I'm hoping she blows up in the next couple weeks so I can get to the fun stuff

Attached Files: